• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mrs. Lovett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your defenetly on good terms with me so far ^_^ Its issues that would really involve people getting hurt that bother me anyways. Otherwise I can be pretty cool about a lot of things *nod nod* Or at least I try to be :) I can get kind of confused at times...(but im trying my best^^; trust me...i'm still working on it...)
    I'm the person who's always invisable :D Because I have way too many people on my friend list lolol XD *make's friends with EVERYONE. everyone*

What about you?
    :3

I might make my avatar another Pikachu one XD Pikachu's adorable.
    haha lol! Sounds like a lot of work no matter what, although I do like the final few weeks quiz! :D helps just make it better and easier for the student!
    Hey, I finally caught up. I want to let you know that I'm enjoying the story greatly (I was reading roughly a full page a day each day I read some) and I eagerly look forward to it continuing. You really have a strong, well thought out storyline backed up by compelling characters. Those are your strongest suits.
    I'm still reading, at least a couple chapters a day. Should be caught up not too long from now.

One question I had. Maybe this is absolutely asinine of me to wonder, but did Richard run away or did he commit suicide? The wording of the note suggests he may have killed himself.
    Hey,

I just wanted to let you know I started reading Roots. I've read two chapters so far, and my main thought so far is that I wish I read it sooner. I'm enjoying your take on Rowan as a young man, and you really are doing a great job embracing the earlier decade as a setting. It's very charming.

I'll leave a review post once I read everything, which might take a while, but I will do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…