• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, Hey Kamotz! I remember, I just wish we had gotten to have more fun before it died... Sorry I haven't been on, kinda fell out of SPPF again. I'll take a look for sure! I've been itching for a good Digi rp!
    Hey there, remember me from the Digimon RPG? There's another one going on, "Digimon Unholy Crusade" you're more than welcome to sign up.
    I don't mind. Karith might be a little uncomfortable around him at first, but I've made it where she can get past her issues with beorc if she puts effort into it.
    Hey, in the rp we've been asked for supports, and I was wondering if Blake could have one with your character, if that works with you.
    I managed to get ahold of another copy since I got paid 25 for watching my neigbors dogs for a couple days... almost got Radiant Dawn back, but my friend unfortunately still had it when I left our other friend's house... didn't realize it until I got home. xD

I like the idea of that. Sure, why not? Laguz have to stick together!
    Yeah, I got my second copy from Blockbuster for free (buy one get one free sale). And my Sacred Stones has been on loan for a year XP

Hey, Son of Shadows has told us to make our supports, is it ok if Glendel and Karith have one?
    Heehee Indeed it is... xp

I'm tryin' to get ahold of another copy of Path of Radiance. It's thirty dollars though... I also need to get Radiant Dawn back from my friend. xD
    Yes, for Disney's sake, all my charries are prudes. lol. xD (Well, at least, Shadowess isn't interested, Fai is too busy fighting for her life, Yasha just plain doesn't care, and Ouji is a ghost. haha)

*shudders from mental image* @.@
    Well that second one would have been pretty akward, wouldn't it?
    Alright.
    Hope you get your sign-up soon!
    dn_nb
    @Zincspider- It's okay. Most of my posts actually aren't -that- detailed. That's just a show of one of my better posts. Took me a while to write it- it was a burst of inspiration after about a month of major writer's block. My posts usually are filled with dialogue. Oh, you should've seen the post after that- my charries go on monologues a lot... xD I would've used one of my more recent so-called-epic posts, but one of them was full of swearing, and the other one was *gasp* the prelude to a sex scene... ^.^;

@Moogles4ever- Sorry, didn't see your post. xD I didn't have time to read everyone else's stuff. Though I must agree, two healers are definitely better than one.
    I would just like to note that I was making a healer in the Fire Emblem RPG. Although the group could always use more then one healer I just thought it would be great for you to know this.
    Hey, I took a look at your sample on the Fire Emblem RPG, and I have to say this.
    It was great. Amazing even. Alot of detail.
    And while that is what makes it good for me, that is where there is a problem.
    As stupid as it sounds, most RPers on Serebii won't really look at it too long.
    I used to do posts like this, but I realized that people wouldn't read the whole thing, they would just skim it. And then I had problems with their posts interfearing with my past ones.
    So, on here, you might want to tone it down a bit on the detail.

I for one like it your detail. but it gets annoying having people ignore my posts, and I don't want you to have to go through that. Just a suggestion though. Sorry if I bothered you n_n;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…