• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heb al een goede vriendin gevonden die mee wil. Hey bedankt man, ik laat weten hoe het ging! Als ik het niet vergeet haha. Misschien heb ik wel de hoofdprijs om het te bewijzen.
    Kerel, ik zoek nog iemand om mee te gaan. Ik heb een tweede kaartje maar mijn zusje kan niet. Ja ik heb zeker interesse in andere games, vooral Smash Bros. Daar wordt een toernooi van georganiseerd waaraan ik mee wil doen.

Maar als je mee wil, kan dat. Stuur even een PBtje als je interesse hebt?
    Saw that you had claimed Kingdra.
    Went to see if you were inactive.
    Saw you sig.
    Was not dissappointed.

I settled for Politoed. Together they're at their best :)
    I've always liked learning more about myself. People are naturally curious. Just learning about your personality can explain a lot about the decisions you make. The first time I had to take that particular exam was when I had applied to be staff at a different website.
    Hey you, thanks! I made it has some days. It was supposed to be red, but it came out blue instead, haha! That's because red is too strong. Blue give a nice feeling, and blends well with Braviary's color, hehe.
    Nah it's OK. The Bagon you traded me had a Modest nature and no Sp.Atk IV (which kinda defeats the purpose of Modest Nature) but I bred another one.
    Thanks.

Though I don't think you gave me the right Bagon... it doesn't know Dragon Dance.

EDIT: This is weird... I bred that Bagon with a male Charizard and the offspring know Dragon Dance even though neither parents know the move.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…