• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can see why, to me though, Cinderella III started off horrifically, then got better as the movie went on, IMO. The Lion King 2 was also okay.
    Cool.

Yeah, I popped in The Jungle Book 2 the other day and despite what others say, it isn't a bad movie at all to me. And IMO Shanti, Mowgli and Baloo VS Shere Khan at the climax was epic. xD

Lol. Man if Carter would write more stuff like this, I would begin to like his scripts, but alas...
    I think Sere a HAS Gotten SOME Development, BUT NOT Bastard Dog, THIS THING HAS NOT IMPROVED AT ALL!!!!! AND I STILL HATE THIS THING DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT Embered Ash FOR NO REASON, and that its Afraid to get Dirty, WELL SCREW U Bastard Dog!!!!!
    But, battles aren't everything, yet you do need them to provide excitement in an action adventure show. Same with ash and Gary, Gary only became okay by Johto and that's a whole region and mini-saga until then. Paul might've changed pretty late, but end of the first and only region in DP is still better than third and last region in OS. Honestly, I didn't think Johto had much in the way of excitement, it felt like filler after filler. Sure the dub was good, but we're judging the show not the dub. I never said to get rid if character growth, but you can't constantly rely on it to make a good show. But it IS a problem, to me and a few others at the very least.
    Me and a Friend on BulbaGarden, WE DON'T CALL Fennekin "Fennekin" anymore BECAUSE WE HATE THING TO DEATH!!!!!!! So we came up with the Name "Bastard Dog" and even with Serena Improving I STILL *UCKING HATE THIS THING!!!!!!
    But, he is starting to think throughly now. Yes, I can agree. But Ash and Gary's rivalry was nonexistent as far as battling goes, all Gary did was show off and leave. It's not that he's weak but they're powerful. Like in OS, Ash was weak through most of it but the gyms were also pretty weak, but still stronger than him. Fair enough, but you do need excitement. Character development and battling often go hand and hand in this show, and it usually works well. Having too much of battles or the other would be terrible.
    He acts without thinking, he doesn't think ahead of time. But, it wasn't just battles since they put their ideals on the line and Viola is the probably the most challenging first gym leader Ash fought in a long time. So he would have trouble, I mean the moves Viola taught her Pokémon were extremely powerful this early. Yes, but OS put too much focus on the character, not that it's bad, but there needs to be a balance. Like in AG.
    Yes I Agree! As much as I Personally LOVE Chespin, he needs out of the Lime Light for a Short time, and Bunnelby Tho HARDLY EVER GETS ANY FOCUS!!! As for Serena, up until the Summer Camp, SHE HASN'T DONE A THING!!!!! And Bastard Dog IS BEYOND UNLIKABLE!!!!!!!
    How do U feel about Serena Catching Pancham in about 2 Weeks and probably a Confirmed Rumor that Clemont will Catch a Luxio Gal?
    But the dynamic strategies were the best part, I mean looking back at OS battles, you just see Ash calling out any random attack with no mindset. I'm actually in Anime Style battling. Well I know that feeling, quite well. Yeah but he did learn a lesson from other battles like against Brawly, Paul, and Viola as well. It's not just OS Ash.
    But it wasn't always contest spam, not to mention Johto battles were pretty much OHKO fests to me. But that was a one-sided battle with Ash acting like a jerk...

Fair enough.
    My favorites are in AG, DP, and XY myself.

But if you dislike the way the anime is like now, wouldnt it be easier to stop watching? Just a thought.
    If U haven't heard yet, Froakie maybe Evolving towards December and Sanpei will be Returning there. So more Chris Patton
    Yeah, but it didnt get really good the way I liked them until AG imo.

But i'd still like it, after all he is the only reason I still watch.
    When I'm watching XY previews (which isn't often) or episodes, that's EXACTLY what I see. XY Remix does suck, and the instrumental version is even worse. Fanmade versions don't sound good because the music itself is still bad. I can agree on the subplot. BW142 was good setup, but that's all it was to me, and it's one of the main reasons why I don't like it - it's the only Best Wishes! episode I probably won't rewatch. I don't think the show has been the same since DA! ended.
    Exactly.
    There's Amourshipping but that's more in advertisements than the actual show. It doesn't even DO anything right. The intros do suck, have you heard Megavolt? I thought Hoenn Alone was alright but I just don't like GCYL in general.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…