• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The two I've found here give me headaches.

Fair enough I suppose. But he does have his maturity in place, like in XY we had that moment with Serena in XY040 (made my love for Ash increase), we had the Trevenent episode where he takes a direct hit for his Pokémon, and so on.
    Not to me, I'll give them some moments and episodes they had, but for the most part, I'd watch XY or BW over it honestly.
    Let's Hope it's Better then Frogadier.

I'm VERY SURPRISED that "OY VEAH!" Hasn't been Used for a LONG TIME NOW Gal!
    Frogadier's Voice was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTING, I thought Frogadier was going to Sound like what Froakie does and that's kinda WHY I DON'T WANT Froakie to Evolve. We'll see how he does as Greninja, and I WILL Determine that in about a Day or 2 when SSB4 Comes out.
    Who would think those are good fillers?

Well he was, but I still prefer AG Ash for being a better balance, but that's just me. Yeah they did, but Kalos Ash does have thighs I like about him, character design, character, battling skills, etc.
    One of the best episodes in general IMO.
    I can tell. Yeah, but it just seemed they ran of ideas for Misty and were just "ah forget it it's an anime made to show off video games", it's especially clear for me all throughout Johto.
    Yeah
    I don't see any effort placed into the show either. I don't think everything Johto is better but near everything XY is bad -- I've read bad fanfics that have less problems than it. I think BW142 is the only one I won't rewatch. If I do, I'll skip the Ash/Delia scenes. Agreed, this isn't cutting it for me.
    Can't watch those in school, but from what little I have seen I like 4Kids more.
    Pretty much so, it was a waste of time.

Well there is more to AG Ash since he did mature while mentoring May and did overall become more focused and balanced, he still had depth to him especially in Scare to Remember, he had better battling skills since he made the same ranking in the league using only his Hoenn Pokémon while OS Ash had to use reserves and rely on Charizard. So he did become better at using his team.
    I honestly don't see it, she barely had any focus episodes all to herself dedicated for her goal, as a character she was good, but as a Water Pokémon Trainer, she only battled Team Rocket time to time and that was it.

Yes, but that's not part of what we're discussing.
    I won't be arguing here since we kinda agree on this much now.

I wish she never existed in the anime.

Yeah but the same personality traits OS Ash had were kinda with BW Ash as well and honestly, I just feel AG Ash and BW Ash are much better personally. But, Misty appeared in Indigo League and got her development only into Master Quest, that's a whole four seasons in between that. Agreed with all that much.

That's pretty much one of the reasons why I like the later series more than OS, since they actually did have their females do things, Serena is the exception for now though.
    YES!!!!!!! I'm Hoping the Same too. How do U feel about Clemont's Chespin again?

Also I remember when U found this Line "Keep YOUR EVIL Hands Off The Pokemon!!" Professor Sycamore, I think that's how it goes LOL
    Agreed.
    Yeah, anyone could see Thomas McHugh was trying here and Chris Phillips did a good Billy West impression of his Roger, IMO.
    YouTube's thing for copyright sucks. xD

Pretty much this.

Yeah, at best, TR will probably have most of the bad dialogue and Ash will probably just have coolspeak lines here and there.

So, saw the first episode of Season 18 of Arthur on the Arthur website. Arthur has a new VA again who's name is William Healy. Can't form a complete solid opinion on him just yet as in the premiere episodes Arthur didn't have very many lines at all.
    Right now, he sounded okay. He sounds just like Drew Adkins from Season 16-17 just slightly deeper.
    Fair enough about those points. Good filler being entirely subjective, I found Johto fillers repetitive and reductive to the overall series. Especially ones like The Light Fantastic. But DP fillers are even worse I can agree with that much.

Oh now this I can agree with since I hate Korrina and her useless dog.

I disagree, I found it way too lopsided on certain things and AG was much more balanced overall. Actually, she did have her time like actually battling and making progress with her goal like with Clair, taming Dragonite, and so on. IMO, I wouldn't say the same for Misty as she did nothing to expand upon her goal in any way besides beating Ash in the Whirl Cup in a battle where if Ash used anything else, he would've won instead. I see your points but I can agree to disagree with them honestly, nothing personal.
    Oh, that was a great film, IMO. Yeah, it along with Disney's Doug is very very underrated. It wasn't that bad. But to others it was the plauge, in fact it is
    why Billy West quit as Doug as apparently he hated Disney's Doug when glancing at it, and with all the changes and stuff said that ''He couldn't watch the show'' anymore. :SMH:
    Can barely find it on YouTube at this point even.

And while the Nickelodeon theme wasn't bad, the Disney's Doug theme was MUCH better than it, IMO.

Yeah, I agree there. Let's hope that remains true for the M17 dub whenever it airs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…