• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Benny™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ And then he'll GASP, actually find someone exactly like him but likes DP!

Now that's exactly how he thinks of it. It sure would, but double standards don't apply to him. ]
    [And not imploding the spectacle, like gen 4 did. and it's pokemon not being over-designed messes.

No, thank god. how did you find out?]
    [Yep, he just did.

Because it's popular o hate the new stuff.

He did, after getting banned for defending BW, can U show me?]
    Obviously it shouldn't be in every episode, but they're something for the audience to relate to. That is ironic considering there was no moral, in third grade we learned two wrongs don't make a right, that should have been implemented. Yeah, but Doug has been around for much longer and still hasn't cracked 100.

That's my reaction to the series in general.
    [It's pretty clever, come to think of it, I guess.

Every region has BS moments, but only BW gets called the worst saga for it.

Yep, he is pretty pathetic.]
    U may have a different Ipinion but from what I saw of the Pictures, I WAS BORED TO DEATH!! The Opening got a Slight Change, more Focused on Serena
    [ That way he can finally start arguing against the other idiots.

Don't forget about DP Ash as well. They both always say that anyone who dislikes Iris, is a racist Hilda/Rosa fanboy. ]
    [ Yeah, I don't see much BW hate anymore.

How perfect, anyone of these guys are really DP fanboys. It's funny how he doesnt go against the real fanboys and attack the others.]
    [maybe it's something new, i dunno.

alrighty then.

Not to mentioon deus ex krabby, or noctowl getting confusion.

He sucks balls, He even got banned for saying XY should burn in hell.]
    [ Ah, that's a good idea.

It's like he WANTS BW to be bashed. Seriously, and anyone who dares to like DP in any sorta way, even slightly, are a fanboy. *facepalms*]
    I lurked around some other battles, and everybody seemed to be doing it, but whatev's, it's noted :)

Slow learning is hopefully the best learning.

----------
    Something tells me you've never seen any of the Unova gym battles. All the "convenient" pokemon evolutions mid battle, learning of new moves, overuse of Pikachu and even the 6 vs 3 in the final gym. In comparison Sinnoh was okay for conveniency.
    ----------
    I dont even........
    [ That's good.

Same here, he's just awful and always brings up BW in the most idiotic times. It's like nobody else talks about it but him, and he thinks you're the BW fanboy...what a moron.]
    [ No problem, give this info to phanpy as well and read the reffings carefully, especially the last few sentences.

Yup. Agreed.

I'm going with: KSG = DP Ash >> Third Wheel.]
    [ So uh, keep using two moves at a time, and your Pokemon will get sluggish and easier to take down.

True, true, especially when KSG complains and praises like DP Ash but even worse. Lorde just complains for everything...while the other guy, idk. ]
    [ Pretty much so.

Nah, it means your Pokemon is getting tired of using a lot of moves and you should use only a single move.

Both are bad posters, but that was funny.]
    [ Yup.

It really does, all he's been doing is whining or praising.

Also, do you know what's a breather in ASB? ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…