• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the trade. My Collection is now complete. Have a nice day. (Your ones are female, for breeding.;) )
    Psychic :
    Drowzee
    Espurr
    Abra
    Wobbuffet
    Duosion
    Sigilyph
    Xatu
    Grumpig
    Girafarig
    Munna
    Gothorita

Steel:
    Magneton
    Skarmory
    Excadrill
    Metang
    Ferroseed
    Klefki

Ghost:
    Spiritomb
    Lampent
    Pumpkaboo
    Phantumb
    Dusclops
    Drifblim
    Shuppet

The are my ones. You can take 3 or 4
    Do you would trade Ocean ones for other Pokémon with Hidden Ability? I only have the Continental ones.
    I've got a Savannah Vivillon up for trade for an Ocean Vivillon (preferably female, but it's fine if it's a male). If you're interested, feel free to message my profile :)
    I looking for Ocean ones. Have unlimited Continenal's (with Hidden Ability) and mostly all needable Pkm. with HA. So leave a Message at my Profile, if you are intressted.Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…