• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
John Madden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't help but feel good for the Cavs lol. I've been a life long Michigan fan, so I don't like Ohio State, but I'm happy for Cleveland! It's nice to see the drought come to an end, and I don't think that will be the last championship either! Hopefully someday my Lions can win a Super Bowl (wishful thinking) haha.
    Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of the same things from my friends who are in college. It makes me all the more nervous to return to school. As someone who's therapist concludes that "I have an almost pathological inability to feel fear" I'm sort of surprised that college is one of the few things that can give methe heeby jeebies. Anyways, what antics are you getting into in Ottawa? I'm pretty jealous of the kigurumi, was there a special occasion you were planning on wearing it for, or just because? Either or, A+. I'm doing pretty good, I'm just getting things ready to move to Washington. I leave on the 1st of November and there's no words to express just how excited I am to ditch this place. A quick look at my residence on google earth and a persons likely response is something a long the lines of "HOLY RURAL." Do you know that really small town in the movie "Children of the Corn" It's that, basically. Aside from the impending big move, I've just been squaring away bills and spending as much time with family and friends before I leave. I recently bought "Mismeasure of Man" by Steven Jay Gould and I'm beyond excited to read it. :)
    What's up you sexy beast? I'm trying to be more social on this thing, so hello hello. Doing well? I hope you're having an enchanted day.
    Saw this and immediately thought of you.
    I'm sorry if I am bothering you since well you don't know me but I noticed you are a PC gamer and I've really been interested into getting into it but it seems intimidating. If you would be so kind as to give me some info about it that would be great thanks.
    Timewise is at least probably a year, unless I really want to build one during uni. Depends on how some other projects work out for me.
    BEES BEES BEES bees BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES
    I like how in his mind BigLutz being a white man doesn't effect the legitimacy of his (completely nonsensical) argument... But him perceiving you as angry negatively impacts your argument. I don't think the social implications of a man using the words "calm down" in a thread about women's liberation even crossed his mind. He isn't aware enough to understand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…