• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well so far its not bad. Yuya seems absent minded and reckless at times, but also shows serious and determined side having easy to falter selfconfidence. Likes to be extravagant in his action duel performances too, so it can be enjoyable at times.

There is obligatory female of his age called Yuzu which im suspecting will fall in love with main protagonist like every main girl from previous Yugioh series did.

There is main rival Reiji Akaba using DDD archtype and second in charge of rich company Leo corporation. Along with many others.

Series are based on new mechanic pendulum summoning and there amusingly enough exist courses for different type of summoning in Leo duel school like fusion,k XYZ, synchro etc summoning.
    AS of lately things are starting to heat up with mysterious duelists Yuto and Shun who trap people souls after defeat in cards.

All in all series are ok eradiating with slapstick comedy, intriguing plot twists, tension between rivals and certain elements of dark storyline involving pain. Character struggling and underging anxity such as Yuzu with confusion of her bracelet or Yuya with disappearance of his father.

Packed with dynamic story which is slowly but surely starting to explore on world and past of characters to more significant degree.

Ah i see, fair enough. It shouldnt matter who you trounce as long its fun and exciting i guess. Lol.

Speaking of Samus she was interestingly enough first competent and strong heroine of Nintendo Franchise which grant her cultic glory and strong fanbase.
    You're telling me U Liked the Unova League?! 0_0 WOW! It's fine if U do, but to Me it's the WORST!!!!
    It's not a bad theme. Just sounds like a long journey more than ominous to me. Definitely doesn't go with the coma theory. The theory is very dark and would sound more sinister for sure.

This theme is lighter and sound French!
    Yeah.
    Okay they bite. I mean they HAVE made me chuckle from time to time, but yeah they bite.

These are on YouTube. See one you wanna watch?
    Nice. I'm excited to play it as well as ORAS. I'm hoping to complete Pokémon X before I get both of those games.
    IKR? Creepy, but at least the gag still worked. xD
    Oh don't get me wrong they are bad in XY without a doubt, just not "THAT bad" if that makes sense. xD
    LOL, I love how you were thinking about dropping the show if Serena continued to get shunned like that and like almost just then, we get the announcement pretty much saying "HEY GUYS, DON'T TOUCH THAT REMOTE! SERENA'S CHARACTER ARC BEGINS NOW!" xD

Lol. Says a lot right there. xD

Hey so have you seen any of these Scripted Duels? Hilarious.
    They are pretty much non-canon duels that take place at Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments where the dub VAs reprise their roles for the characters.
    The script contains a small plot involving two or more characters meeting at the tournament event and one of them eventually challenging another to a duel using anime rules of course while using some of the real TCG mechanics.

The Duels so far have been:
    Yugi/Atem VS Yusei
    Yusei VS Akiza
    Mai, Joey, and Yugi/Atem VS Bakura/Yami Bakura and Pegasus
    Joey VS Kaiba (rematch)
    Kaiba VS Pegasus (rematch)
    Mai VS Yugi/Atem (rematch)
    Astral VS Yugi/Atem
    Ah yes, both Team Galactic and Dawn are pretty cool. Cyrus is awesome, I at least know a bit about the Sinnoh characters from reading the manga. xD Have you ready any PokeSpe?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…