• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Word! I'm well. Kind of using this less and less nowadays (quite obviously!) Buuuuuuuuuut! I now spread ideas through Tumblr, of which you should follow me
    I am, it's also helped a few people in life issues.

That's pretty damn good. In the end do what you're most happy with cause that's what matters.

Also wouldn't it be funny if you become famous in dancing me in acting, and we had to work together. You could walk in and flip me off or something.

L.F.D.
    I know right?

We had to do stuff in class,s but apart from that. Pretty much made friends with everyone, some of us are planning on making YT videos before long, just have a lot going on in summer. Apart from that gotten a couple call backs and minor producers asks me for information. So has been fun.

That's good :D What have you been studying?

L.F.D.
    I beg to differ. Sounds like an awesome piece. I always forget its your bday! And I always feel terrible afterwards! This year I can do something though, thanks to the magic of snapchat. I'll come up with something good.
    So its been a couple days without basketball. But I got back into the F1 tonight. As well as getting through a heap of Parks and Rec.
    Na, na, I understand. She had classes in the morning and all that. PLUS, we've only been going out for a few days, so yea, slow down woman! And she's a bit shy, apparently her last bf was a knob.
    Yea double date. Went to a meal with friends, then we went back to mine. Had a wee feel and kiss on the bed. BUT, it is snowing, so she had to leave. Annoyed but I understand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…