• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well thanks then, that was a surprise! nah that's okay, i don't like gulpin... lol XD i hope you enjoy the pokes i gave you! how have you been?
    no problem! i don't have one off hand but i do have a noibat safari, so i wouldn't mind getting one for you. i'll let you know when i find one
    hey deo! i know it's been a while but i finally got around to masuda hunting for modest fennekins and i got a shiny one! i remember you asking if i had any 5iv's with eggs moves (wish, magic coat, hypnosis, heatwave) if i would give you one. well i have a few if you want one, so just let me know! i hope you are doing well! :D
    BTW you saw the spoilers of the ORAS chapter?

I like you new profile picture, reminds me of a manga I adore, from what manga is it?
    My boyfriend bought me omega ruby yesterday and I was so excited and I may be getting Alpha Sapphire if he doesn't like it. Yay haha oh yeah we also now have 2 Chinese Water Dragons lol xD so how's it going buddy?
    Haha cool we have 8 crested geckos, a green anole, and a Chinese water dragon as our reptile pets and they are so amazing!!! Haha treeckos lol XD
    lol Again?? I only come on every few weeks to read threads, so I never really hold conversations anymore. If you have a tumblr, we can talk there, if you want.
    They did and then she broke up with him again and now he is done with life and nothing anyone says phases him or changes his mind and hurts so bad because I love him so much... If he kills himself I will kill myself because I couldn't bare it to live without him... :'(
    life is whats wrong... My bestfriend and the guy I love wants to commit suicide because his girlfriend dumped him for another guy, my family members have health problems, Nobody ever wants to talk to me anymore, my outcome is more then my income when it comes to money, I am so stressed and depressed... mainly though because of my friend I wish it didn't hurt so bad.... :( I just feel like going to bed and never waking up...
    HELLO FRIEND! SORRY ABOUT NOT RESPONDING FOR MONTHS, BUT I AM NOW HERE AND AM UNSURE IF YOU'RE HERE! JUST DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE FORUMS FOR A WHILE :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…