• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyCharyZard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So it seems Ash ditched Serena in the "Date" episode to go catch a Dunsparce (or do something Pokemon related I'll actually need to watch the episode to find out). Who would have guessed that the 10 year old kid would be more interested in Pokemon than pursuing a relationship? Its just like you and I preidcted
    Indeed. Its one thing to be joking or criticizing her lack of activity before (though personally I wasn't) o fussed about it. But he just straight up seems to be advocating Serena remain submissive and discourage any hints of her doing something. It is worrying to say the least.
    ----------
    It's basically because they either want to downplay Ash's abilities, or overrate Korrina and Lucario to a ridiculous extent.. and then call everyone who points this out "an Ash worshipper", or something similarly ridiculous..
    ----------
    About time someone pointed this out!
    Hello there, nice to meet you and thanks for accepting my friend request. I hope you are doing well.
    True patterns exist. However, they are not the ones who the fandom mentions frequently.

This is are example of "fan-made patterns":
    -Ash always catch the flying type.
    -Ash's flyuer always evolve.
    -Ash's water type never evolves.
    -Ash will always get a grass type.
    -Ash is going to lost exactly one Gym leader per saga.
    -Clemont is going to get 3 pokemon.
    -Passive females are going to get 4 Pokemon.
    -The most recent female companion is going to cameo.
    -Because Ash hasn't have the 3 starters, Ash's starter is going to evolve.
    -Even number gens doesn't have a "filler" saga.
    -Because a female has a Pokedex, they are going to get an active goal.
    -The main cast can't catch 3rd stage Pokemon or pokemon that evolves through stone, "trade", item + "trade".
    -Ash won't rotate his team.
    -Villain teams are going to appear in the first year of a series.
    -Companions never get to battle Gym Leaders.

And now I will show examples of "true patterns":
    -A movie is going to premeire in mid-July.
    -We never get episodes the week of New Year.
    -A saga starts when the first pair of games are released.
    -Pikachu is not going to evolve into Raichu.
    -For new sagas, they will be new companions to promote the games.
    -A Character that leaves is not going to return.
    -There aren't main cast changes in the middle of a saga.
    -The main cast is not going to get super-legendaries (Kyogre, Dialga, Yveltal) and the cast is not going to get legendaries in the long term.
    Hi, wanted to thank you for accepting my request.

I find it interesting that we have been members of this site for so long(well your around even longer)and we never got chance to talk together. Your posts are always concise, logical and up to the point earning my respect. Not to mention we both like pokemon, so i figured why not to try make friendship. Provide opportunity to get know each other better? :)
    Ya but he didn't give a specific time then so it can still happen one day. He specifically lied to Pidgeot and gave a specific time.
    Why the hell would you tell someone that you would be back soon if you had no intention of going back to see them?? That makes it even more cruel.
    Hey man, listen. I know you believe that the Pidgeot promise didn't happen but I can confirm it did. Dephender himself just told me that the promise was kept the same in the original and the dub.
    Did you not get the sarcasm in that post in which I listed the upcoming gym titles all featuring Pikachu? Not stabbing at you or anything, but you weren't the only one seemingly engaging seriously with it, as if I meant it... Yuoke was dreading the thought and assuming that all following gym battles will feature these bits.. I made fun of that.. But somehow people are thinking I'm actually saying that Pikachu will star in every upcoming gym battle.. -.-
    I didn't get an infraction for that. But I know what you mean because I've had my share of ridicolous infractions, I've even had an infraction for asking why I received an infraction. because it made no sense. But the reputation point thing is bull ****. You can say "I love Charizard" and some idiot will give you -9 rep points and say " charizard sucks lol" as the reason. I also believe some mods give infractions not due to people breaking the rules but for not agreeing with their opinions.
    I though you were too agressive, like if they put the thng in someone team its a sin and the writers should be bashed because of that, I meant basicly that people shouldn't be acting like that(the way I though you were acting).

I didn't really tell you not to give your opinion.
    Personal attack, since when do I do that or since when did I have any problem with you?

I'm not going to answer on the thread because you didn't get what I meant anyway but yeah no "personal attack or wtv".
    ----------
    Wow, it's times like this that really bring out the Drama Queen within a person.. Someone said that their childhood is ruined because of a few redrawn scenes, using an up to date art style and different colours? Really? Well I hate to think what lackluster childhood you suffered from then, that results in this having such an impact..
    ----------
    I know this was directed at me, and I hope you realize I was joking about my childhood being ruined. Like really, it's called humor. Next time please don't take the passive-aggressive route and just quote me directly so I can promptly respond to your post; it'll save us both a lot of time. :p
    If you are talking to Ciccione aka Kira in the episode thrad for the 300th time, all she does is TROOOOOOOOOOOLL, she loves creating drama because shes trolling, its intended and obvious.
    Hey ShinyCharyZard what's up?

----------
    Hey I got an infraction today and wanted to know when am I allowed to post on threads again
    ----------
    Why the hell would someone send you this? :|
    Hello~ I was just randomly looking at profiles, and I noticed you were the guy with the awesome sig I love xD I noticed it before I joined the site, even. And you like Ampharos, so props to you! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…