• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it just me, or are the current TPCi voice actors for the Anime really bad compared to the 4Kids' ones? I seriously can't stand the current English cast, but I was really fond of the original one: I don't know why, but the dub is really hard to sit through now for me- something about it just doesn't sit well with me...it's hard to stomach for some reason. *shrugs*

The current Anime Brock, James, Meowth, Delia, and Prof. Oak in particular are just...what the...I don't even know what they were thinking. O_O

Oddly enough, I liked The Origin's English VAs, though: wish those guys dubbed the main Anime- I can get used to that cast for the English dub.
    Kanto: "Abra and the Psychic Showdown"
    Orange Islands: "Enter the Dragonite"
    Johto: "Gotta Catch Ya Later"
    Hoenn: "Do I Hear a Ralts?"
    Battle Frontier: "Pasta La Vista"
    Sinnoh: I hate this saga, but "Pokemon Hunter J and the Kidnapped Riolu"
    Unova: "Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest"
    Kalos: I hate this saga, but the Mirror World one
    Meh, I kinda gave up on the dub improving so I can't even bring myself to complain even if it does suck tbh.
    Yeah. Anyway, there was a bit of more info revealed on the film during a PR marketing panel hosted by Peanuts Worldwide LLC showcasing a slight sneak peek of what lies in store for the 65th anniversary of the comic strip and the 50th anniversary of its animation franchise.

- Christophe Beck is the BGM composer for the film, coming off of Disney's Frozen
    But some of Vince Guaraldi's score if any is expected to be retained to some extent
    as the Schulz family bought the rights to it as noted in an interview with Craig Schulz.

- As stated before, the film is renamed to The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz).

- The budget for the movie is $100,000,000 dollars.

- Stay tuned for a new trailer to debut for The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz) during the Holiday Season.
    I know right? Can't wait.
    What I really like about this is that they're trying to stay away from modernizing
    Peanuts as much as possible from the looks of things.

No other info has been revealed much since then but I think we will be getting
    more stuff soon as the movie hits theaters November 6th, 2015 and we are nearing
    November 6th, 2014 so almost a year now.
    You may want to watch again, higher quality of course just to really make sure you have an idea how they sound. I think everyone's mirror counterpart is better with the exceptions of M-Clemont, M-Serena, and M-Bonnie.
    ----------
    Two true loves will make a splash in the new chapter of the Peanuts gang.

The Little Red-Haired Girl, as Charlie Brown has referred to his unrequited love interest for years, will have a significant role in the animated feature Peanuts (Nov. 6, 2015). So will the poodle Fifi, Snoopy's heartthrob.

While Charlie Brown has pined for the red-haired girl her from afar at school lunch periods, she has rarely been depicted, appearing only briefly in TV specials. Now she'll truly step out in the film.

----------
    "She looks wonderful, but people will have to wait a year and a half to see her,.
    We handle it very respectfully.
    We knew we wanted this movie to be bigger than any kind of TV special.
    To do that, we had to kind of go to the boundaries of where I would ever let anyone go in the Peanuts world.
    - Craig Schulz (Son of Charles Schulz, Screenplay Writer)
    ----------
    Snoopy's crush Fifi will also find her first movie role after appearing in Life is a Circus, Charlie Brown as part of a canine circus act.

----------
    In the film Fifi is going to be a great character
    - Craig Schulz (Screenplay Writer)
    ----------

----------
    Peanuts will return to classic locations such as Charlie Brown's skating pond, his house and "the wall."
    But the settings will not be be updated to the present, continuing with the eternal look of the strip.
    Even the sign on Lucy's psychiatrist booth will still say five cents.
    We won't see Charlie Brown whipping out an iPad.
    We're looking to create a timeless quality. That's what they have always been.

- Steve Martino (Director and director of Blue Sky Studios' Horton Hears a Who! By Dr. Seuss)
    ----------
    ----------

I think the finale would have still been anti-climactic, but it would have been a good Johto filler, IMO.
    You saw the Mirror World episode yesterday? But yeah I agree, sad this much effort won't be used, or maybe Sarah could be improving slowly as Ash.
    Yeah, the animated stuff is somewhat rare, but most specials can be watched on YouTube nowadays.
    Cool, yeah so as the OP said:
    - Charlie Brown and Snoopy are the centered protagonists.
    - Movie writers say the "entire Peanuts gang" will appear in the film from characters like Peppermint Patty to Pig-Pen.
    - Little Red-Haired Girl plays a key role in the film and Fifi the Poodle from Life is a Circus, Charlie Brown will return most likely as Charlie Brown and Snoopy's love interests.
    - Craig Schulz (son of Charles Schulz), his son/Sparky's grandson and short play screen writer Cornelius Ulianno are the screenwriters for the film.

Anyway, after digging on SPPf, it turns out that in these blogs Takeshi Shudo wrote, during Johto before he quit, he posted the ideas he had to end the anime on, and they were:

Original pitch for M03 (FINAL OS MOVIE): Professor Oak and some other scientists would discover the skeleton of a Tyranosaurus Rex , which prompts the realization that there were creatures in the world before Pokémon. Somehow, the skeletal dinosaur comes to life and wreaks havoc, with Ash, Misty, and Brock having to stop it. Team Rocket would team up with them to help, mainly because they want it lifeless again so that they can claim it for themselves.

Anime finale episode: A situation would arise in which MANY Pokémon would rebel against their trainers whom they believe are enslaving them. Things get worse when they drag Ash's Pikachu against his will into being their leader and having to fight Ash. Meowth, due to being able to understand Pokémon and human language would have played a key role in resolving this conflict.

^ Finale sounds okay.... but somewhat anti-climactic as it seems the anime would have still ended without Ash winning a League or becoming a Pokémon Master if the summary was anything to go by. At least the episode was probably decent. ^
    I can agree with that I suppose, but I do feel that Sarah is improving as Ash in XY right now personally.

No prob...lem.
    Yeah, High School has been alright. Just at Lunch right now.

WHERE IS Stan Hart AS Professor Oak WHEN U NEED HIM SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!
    Well I wouldn't go that far, she's not good, but not horrendous imo.

I see.

Nice to have you back though.
    TPCi hit a brand new low with the script writing for the English dub in XY021, gal...48 bad lines from this one episode, and I didn't even finish watching it yet...
    [I feel your pain, gal: like I told Benny+Lilia+Ash, I bet Takeshi Shudo's rolling in his grave right now. The simple, humble family show he tried to create...and this is what it's become.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…