• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, we can battle someday!
    Yeah. You're right. Did you make your squad summary yet?
    Signatures? Oh, I'm too lazy to make any :p
    Ah, yes. I'll try to explain it the best I can...

In the ASB, during the course of a battle, a pokemon can grow more and more tired as they use moves consecutively. If they overexert themselves, they risk having their moves become less and less effective or eventually fail. Tired pokemon usually react less quickly to orders and attacks used against them. Using only one or no moves in a round will help a pokemon regain this lost stamina. For Example: A Patrat that has used alot of strong attacks in a row will start to feel quite winded... If they use only one mildly-powered move in the next, they will feel much better and ready to use more than one move again!

Bear in mind that this is not absolute, a tired pokemon could still pull off two-movers. Normally a ref will give some sort of warning telling if a pokemon is feeling tired and could use a break. Using one move is considered taking a break, as long as the move used doesn't spend too much energy. Doing nothing is an option too (but that's still dangerous in most cases...) It is also noted that gaining energy in a round will make them less tired. Certain moves such as Wish can even refresh a pokemon instantaneously!

I hope this helps! You can also ask an expert or League Official. They can explain it alot better than I can!
    Hello there. I've noticed you put up something on the open challenges thread, and was wondering If I could take the match as its referee? I don't have a grade yet, so I need your permission before I can do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…