• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here: he had his flaws, but I think he made the show really family-oriented.

Sarah was also awful in late BF.

How about Brock?

Best for me: Eric Stuart
    Worst for me: Bill Rogers (DP)
    Yeah. This one is my favorite though xD :

Yeah, but as Rerun said You'll never know..." and that is still true as not even the rest of the Schulz family were told if Rerun pulled it away or not.

And then it still has the Little Red-Haired Girl, too... Dang, you might be right about that statement. I just hope that it is at least 1 hour and 30 minutes at least.
    It really is: I'm not either, but...yeah, this is crap.

Yup, we sure do: who do you think is the worst English Ash and best English Ash?

Best for me: Veronica Taylor
    Worst for me: Sarah Natochenny (DP + XY)
    Same: very disappointing stuff.

I agree, but I think Eric Stuart's voice for him fit James the best: he struck the perfect balance between suave, debonair, goofy, and charming with James, while also bringing out his humanity in serious as well as comedic scenes, IMO. He also made James sound his age like Ted: something Carter doesn't do, of course.
    "Dig it" was when I just began to hate dub Meowth.
    Eh, even though the specials are not canon to the strips according to Charles Schulz, I was fine with it, I still find that gag hilarious, and he does kick it
    in the special, It's Magic, Charlie Brown due to becoming invisible as a result of Snoopy's magic act going awry.

In the strip though, there was one last strip that had the gag, but it was stopped when Lucy was called in for lunch. Rerun (Linus and Lucy's little brother) is told to hold the ball instead, we see Charlie Brown run towards the ball but in the next panel, we cut to Rerun coming in for lunch as well and Lucy asks him "So, did he kick it? Did you pull the ball away? What happened?" to which he replies with a simple "You'll never know..." and she screams "AAUGH!" and Schulz/Sparky never revealed if he pulled it away or let him kick it. xD

Agreed. I get more excited about it every time there is new info on it.
    But with them including the entire or most of the gang... I can see where some of that 100 million dollars came from as Blue Sky had to animate every single one of them.

I can see that, and not to mention judging by the trailer, they added his speech balloons that just contain bird scratches in them whenever he chrips.
    Plus we knew it was gonna be filler to start with.

Ted Lewis had a good voice but I feel like the acting wasn't too emotive: Eric Stuart I found did it best, and Carter has done it the worst- he can't voice James at all.
    I can understand.

Oh, I agree with that.
    True: we might've gotten better replacements.
    Same here.

Only a few minority due to its melancholy but that's another story. But aside from that, pretty much everybody. xD

Cool. They also said aside from the Little Red-Haired Girl that this movie is supposed to have the "entire" cast of the Peanuts gang in it from "Pig-Pen to Peppermint Patty".

Out of the 3 revealed so far, I like Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown's 3D designs. Charlie Brown's took a few seconds to get used to though, IMO but after that I liked his a lot.
    I was thinking replacing Tom Wayland would be better seeing that having a decent script with bad voices would still be bad. But having a bad script with decent voices could be better, in my opinion.
    Agreed.

I can understand.
    I prefer Eric over Ted as James (that said, I'll take Ted over Carter), and Maddie over Nathan as Meowth (again, though, I'll take Nathan over Carter), but I agree Tate had the best PokeDex voice.

It really is.

I think Maddie was great, actually, but Carter is horrid.
    Glad Craig Blair is gone!
    Here is its BGM that Beck did:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIt74yPlR8g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-tarVal7pM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrHH2QjA4yM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1jhFyLh6o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wz2j6IJqRk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-wb6PYldk

^ After hearing some of this, his style of music fits Peanuts well IMO.

Yeah $100 million dollars. But due to its popularity and how many people are pumped for the film, I'm sure it's gonna make that at least, if not more at the box office.

I am looking forward to the new trailer. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the Peanuts gang look like in the new art style. For some reason, one of the characters I wanna see in their 3D design is Linus.
    Exactly, and it wasn't the whole saga: just pointless filler to pad the way to the next saga.

I prefer Eric over Carter as Butch thanks to his DP performance, and I think Rannells was the better Harley, but I can see your logic for those two as well.
    The only 4Kids voice I didn't like was Gary's (it got better and less nasally in Johto, though, which is where I began to like it), but guess who kept his voice in the TPCi dub? Ugh. -_-
    Same on favorite seasons.
    The Kanto dub is good past its first 10 eps or so, but I feel like the dub staff peaked in OI/Johto for some reason.

How the mighty have fallen...

I gotta admit I liked Eric Stuart as Brock and James a lot: his replacements make me cringe every time I listen to them- I don't know what it is, but they just sound like old men to me nowadays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VheOayIM_c shows how awesome Eric was, IMO.
    I like all of those episodes: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the Sinnoh or Kalos sagas, honestly- they're my least favorite parts of this show, hands down.

I liked pretty much all the 4Kids voices over the TPCi ones, but I preferred their performances in Orange Islands and Johto the most (Kanto and OI are my favorite seasons, though).

Carter's really lost it, hasn't he?

Me either: it'd be a lot better than the current XY English cast is, at any rate- I still think Eric Stuart as Brock and Stuart Zagnit as Professor Oak are the best at those roles, though.
    Not so Great sadly :( had a Slight Fever yesterday so I Left School Early and had a TERRIBLE Headache today and left school early today too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…