• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I do play HW. I love that game a lot, it's my favorite Zelda Spinoff by far.
    I haven't bought the new dlc either tbh xD. I kinda plan to do so in the future though. I want that Epona Weapon.
    Still not fond of dogs >_>
    Yup, Im still trying to get comfy with my mains to take on higher levels until it shows up.
    Me niether. They have really different movesets and psychics to them that other players could exploit.
    Most likely yess, but the special ones. All thier other moves are completely different. Well at least when I look at them.
    Very true. They care kinda like Fox's but they are much different than anyone expect they would be.
    Sakurai also said that they worked well on the Wii U version but not the 3ds one. It makes me wish there wasn't a 3ds version. It's a great game, but still the ice climbers are gone. I still think he should the ice climbers in the Wii U version. I know he wanted the character list to be the same, but I think a lot more fans will be happy that the ice climbers are at least in the Wii U version. I bet Ridely and Mewtwo fans would be glad with that too if Sakurai were to add them (Which he probably won't at this point but who knows? It's Sakurai)
    Exactly! Plus now that the 3ds version is released they should have a little bit of time inmplementing them into DLC.
    School holds us all up, its fine

They were better than anything I have done in a long while is what I meant by that, they were far from bad
    I don't think they were clones, well at least not mostly. Lucas was trying to be a better version of Ness, and Wolf is....ummmmmmm I can't explain him xD.
    I hope the have DLC. Sakurai can make the Ice climbers, it's just that the staff has to make models from scratch. Since they can't use Melee anymore.
    Ice Climbers? I can do decently with them, by using what they are known for.
    I'm guessing because of the models now and not because of how they function themselves.
    I really wanted him, he seems perfect for smash......
    But so far the DLC we paid for isn't out xD, but I can still tell they will be good!
    Sheesh. Your going to have a long download when the game comes out XD.
    I did and the only character I didn't want from the roster was Dr. Mario. He's just another clone. I wanted Lucas or Ice Climbers back. They might be DLC since Sakurai said the would think about it,
    I'm fine without Mewtwo tbh. Lucario takes his spot for me xD. I really wanted K.Rool though......no love for kremlings........
    That's most likely isnt true, its probably just DLC only if they ever do it.
    I got the SSB4 demo as well! It's so fun dude! I'm enjoying it!

Oh yea and the ice climbers have been cut......... *sniff* http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers-absence-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-and-more-in-new-famitsu-column/
    Ah, I never really noticed Master Core's color choice, but I could tell his damage meter would display his current form, even though it's obscured.
    Yeah, I've seen some videos of it. I'm actually curious to know how Master Core handles characters with custom movesets. Does he copy their custom moves, or does he just use the character's default moves?
    Yup definitely one of my top future mains.
    Yeah, honestly I was a bit pissed that DHD is a real character, but he is actually pretty good. I guess I no like goofy characters XP Dx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…