• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did look up a calculator for this. It does seem reliable. I might try it out, but i'm not entirely sure which gen the calculator is for.
    It is and it isn't. Unless you have a friend to play with, but back in the day some people had to but a second DS like you said.
    hey lights! do you have any of these pokemon?

5iv fletchling adamant gale wings
    5iv tyrunt adamant (dragon dance, elemental fangs)
    5iv tyrunt adamant rock head
    5iv flabebe calm flowe veil (if possible Orange or red pattern)

I have a doubt as well: is rock head tyrantrum with choice scarf viable? I was planning on spamming head smash with no recoil having the firts move with choice scarf. Also I would use earthquake, dragon claw and crunch.
    There is also the string jaw set with the elemental fangs and dragon dance... I'm a bit lost on this one. Which one do you think is better?
    Yeah I might go Trick or Treating and this might be my last time and I'm thinking of taking a knife along with me to scare the people and dress as a burglar.
    If it activates after Stealth Rocks the damage would already happen to Rayquaza right?Have you seen the Demo dumps for yourself,just wondering if you have or not.There is so much for me to shift through since im abit behind and checked only the newest 2 ones first.Its cool how they got some of the music.
    Oh lol i want to get it ok release day but idk either but I also want to play Super Mario 3D World! it sucks :l cause I wish I could borrow it from a friend or something haha
    I didn't know that about XD,that was a pretty good game but it wasn't as good as Colosseum imo.All i knew about those games was most moves like Heal Bell on Snubble were only avalible after purifing that one shadow Snubble you got.
    I hope there is alot of Tutor Moves availble this time.I really want Hyper Voice for example but its exclusive to Gen 5 i think.
    I don't know much about data mining but maybe they hack the games to get the pokemon then fight people randomly in the demo to find out stuff. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…