• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I figured I would take you up on your offer for a few matches. If you're free now I can fight you a few times if you'd like.
    I was, hence why I went for the kill at the end. I was upset because it did the kill indicator on that last hit.
    I see my order has been updated to "Preparing order". It also now says "Shipping on or before October 3rd". I don't buy a lot of stuff online, so I never check that. What exactly does it mean?
    The mini games are tied to most character's ultimate weapons though. They're not necessary for the main story, but they will be if you want to fight the super bad Dark Aeons.

I guess, especially with the cartoony graphics. Square announced Dive In and Shinra, and they're really confident in cloud streaming. They'll probably let you stream DQXI from their servers to your mobile devices with Dive In, then stream from their servers to your mobile devices to you TV with Shinra.
    I mean tighter narrative focus, not fighter :(
    FFX is good. I played through most of the game on my Vita instead of on PS3, and it was great. It has some of the worst mini-games ever though. If you want to get the platinum, then I fear the day you'll have to do shetty mini games and extremely tedious and long grinding.

Hoo brah, hard times these days. Five dollahs is a lotta money.

Don't worry. Dragon Quest XI is already confirmed in development, and is in fact in development right now, right from the head of Dragon Quest himself. Yorii said he wants to play the next main DQ (DQXI) on a big screen, so throw away any doubts you had of it being back on home consoles. It's not confirmed if it will be PS4 exclusive, but considering they're pushing FF Type-0 HD, FFXV, and KHIII on PS4, I guess you have your answer. If it's multiplat, I personally don't see it becoming PS4/Wii U, mainly because the specs are different enough, and the Wii U weak enough that they'll have to work on separate versions.
    X/X-2 HD are pretty good. It's really linear for like 80% of the game, and you don't really fly your airship around but rather select from a slection of places, but it has a fighter narrative focus. I recommend FFIX first. That game is so underrated, and it came out the same year as the PS2, and probably got drowned by the hype of FFX coming the year after.

Yeah, you should go ask if you can change to the PS4 version.

That's just it. The handheld and iOS market are just growing much more exponentially. Doesn't help that the PS4 is expensive, is not portable, and really doesn't have much games that appeal to the Japanese audience. I can see Dragon Quest Heroes helping the PS4 a lot though, so that's still a major franchise in Japan.
    Like Tales, most of the main games are stand-alone. Only ones that have sequels and/or prequels are FFIV (sequel), FFVII ((two prequels and 1 sequel, and one (or two, but it's same and remastered) sequel movie)), FFX (sequel, and one rumored sequel to the sequel with a hinted FFX-3), and of course FFXIII with the trilogy.

The DSi was released in 2009? Go change your pre-order! KHIII is now on PS4 instead of PS3! Does the store you pre-order it at even still have it on their computers? I mean there are people who pre-order games clearly a year before the game is supposed to release, but 5+ years now? Do you have your receipt at least? Then you can be like the Duke Nukem Forever guy who waited over a decade, and get free swag when the game finally comes out lol

I wish they would have hopped on to PS4 like Atlus did with Persona 5. Their target is the Japanese audience who clearly are still fine on their PS3s, but the western market audience has greatly shifted to PS4 now.
    "Tales of Zestiria will launch for PlayStation 3 in North America and Europe by summer 2015, a new IGN preview reveals.

According to the video, Bandai Namco told the site the game, which is launching in Japan on January 22, will be out in North America and Europe within six months of its Japanese release—the fastest localization for a new Tales game in recent years."

From Gematsu.That'd be great. Better to get these PS3 games out as soon as possible. So many people have already migrated to PS4, and despite the higher install base of the PS3, it's a much smarter idea to start moving to PS4. (I can see KHHDII.5R being the last PS3 exclusive game Square Enix makes, for example)

IGN asked if there might be a PS4 version. Baba responded he was shocked about the fast migration, but really nothing concrete about a port.
    Some people are saying it looks like Xenoblade, but considering there was a trailer in January or February 2011 (back when the game was still called FFvsXIII) that had the same grand scope. It's just that Xenoblade actually came out, so I guess people are basing it on that. I've been waiting for this game for almost a decade, man. It's great that it will finally be playable after 8 years and 9 months (jesus christ! haha)

And Kingdom Hearts is great. It's just so incredibly confusing that it's best to just wait for an eventual PS4/Xbone HD Collection of all games pre-KHIII so that you won't lose sleep trying to make sense of this nonsensical beauty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…