• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Wow @_@ lotsa a cool stuff.. Soory for the late responce... The pizza came
    ----------
    No problem. I hope we get pizza tonight... I'm hungry...
    ----------
    Your Welcome ^^

Yeah i can jsut imagine.... Do you do requests for wallpaper too?
    ----------
    Yep. I do avatars, banners, wallpapers, & website headers.
    :D Aww, Thanks.

Yeah, they do take longer. Especially when I do realistic backgrounds as opposed to abstract. It also takes higher quality, largers images to make good wallpapers.
    ----------
    Wow i just seen some of your wallpapers... There unbelievable @_@
    ----------
    Thanks :) They're my pride and joy, what I work the hardest on. I've turned a lot of my wallpapers into signatures lately 'cause I think they're my best work.
    ----------
    I got one small question on the "A" rule.... What if i wanted a banner but as a background image for my laptop? Do i say taht or something.... Its kinda been a while since i requested ^^;
    ----------
    I do believe a background for your laptop would be a wallpaper not a banner.
    ----------
    K.. thnx for the heads up i'll read em right now...
    ----------
    'Kay. Let me know if anything's written in a confusing way, reopening now was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I'm not sure how coherant I was XP
    ----------
    That was kinda weird i admit.... Hmm.. Maybe i should run over there before the crowd comes =o
    ----------
    Maybe... unless they all had the same idea XD Well, anyway if you do you might want to check out the rule page since I've added a couple.
    ----------
    Thank you^^... Really a tattoo? Hmm...

Huzzah the shoppe's open... Big flow of requests?
    ----------
    Not yet...we'll see...of course, the minute I decided to open the shop again it seems Serebii caught lag fever.
    Nah, don't worry about it. I don't like posting much in forums, anyway. I joined this website mainly for info and help, but friends are good, too. And yes, diablo, I do love you. Don't take that the wrong way. :)
    ----------
    What do you think of the finished Lucario btw?
    ----------
    I like it :) It kinda looks like it could be a tattoo.

By the way, I just reopened my shop.
    No, I meant my friends, and messaging on each other's pages. I don't go on the forums much, because whenever I post something, hardly anyone answers. :( *Shrugs*
    ----------
    I think we're getting more right now... =(
    ----------
    Clouds are kinda threatening here too...
    ----------
    =D

Yeah we had what your having right now... And it isnt pretty either XP.... The rain came suddenly and through the windows
    ----------
    Wow. It mostly passed over us.
    I'm having a headache just thinking about that...It looks good, and when you finish it it'll look even better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…