• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's something I fear the most. I know the controls are pretty basic, but doing on a 3DS isn't something I imagined. I always thought of it to be a bit harder, but as time went on you'd get use to it.
    -You've played the Wii U demo? That's amazing, I kind of envy you because the demo looks amazing. Though it is good that they're bringing in an adapter that allows you to use Gamecube controllers, it makes things a lot easier for people who are used to it like you for instance. Though I usually play with the respective console's controller, like the Wii Remote and the Nunchuck.

Seems like you have everything planned out, your plan seems like a sure thing. So, I believe you'll do good. When you entered the past competitions, how good did you do?
    Oh okay, I understand. And same goes for me, since I'll be most likely getting the game on Friday, I probably won't be that good. I mean, I know the basics since I've owned every Smash Bros game, but it'll still take me awhile to get adjusted to this one. I've been hearing about that, for me, I'm an all out attacker. I really don't worry about defense, well not most of the time.

Really? Well that does make sense, that's really interesting. Thanks for sharing that Light. Man, I kind of fear if that really was the last games, would have been horrible.

Ah, I didn't know you had to have on your team, but Shadow Sneak will really come in handy, I can imagine people using Mega Gengar mostly.
    Ah, ty. Still gotta get accustomed to using these forums. Nice, which Ghost Pokémon will you be using?
    I wanted to compete but I feel like the events get super competive, but then again I havent tried yet.
    I need to start picking my team for the Elite Four. Decisions, decisions... who to put in. So far I'm thinking Blaziken, Greninja, Pikachu, Mawile, Abomasnow, and Gengar.
    yeah but beedrill a secondary posion type (not that it really matter but it just bugs me that i only used secondary poison type no primary but nidoking)
    LOL. Would you really need to travel to Portugal, or is that a phrase I'm unaware of?

Mega Glalie certainly has its uses.
    i don't really have it plan out both i might use a zangoose (i'll trade from x) and a serviper since the only primary posion type i ever use was nindoking
    I'm going to be honest, I have never seen the point in using a damage calculator. I probably should use one, but I don't know. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way.

I was looking off of the team builder for their iv's, that makes it very useful.
    Do you not enjoy Sm4sh?
    What is your team?

Indeed. A one trick Pokemon, but a neat trick at that.

No problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…