• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shayminslicker

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good, cause even if you're not here daily, your earliest opportunity is also a good time. But leaving the thread to die is still being annoying, like if you're online a lot but aren't doing anything on purpose, they have full rights to DQ you even if you are going second. Most likely he didn't. It was from a different battle, but still pretty ironic.
    Yeah, that's probably why people have a hard time fighting my Milotic. I believe most people are used to seeing Suicune or Vaporeon being used as a bulky Water instead of Milotic.
    Definitely BW. Gah, can't stand it xD What about you?

UGHHH. I wish I knew japanese. I hate when a recent edition of any of my favorite manga's come out not translated :x. Gah!!
    Max: well I would be less hungry if I just digested you but that wouldn't be morally right because your really cool and awesome and I respect that :D
    Yeah, I usually check them daily, or bi-hourly, whichever one comes first for me. But having the thread go away while not ordering is basically a red flag for calling a DQ on you. At least I think it is. Yeah, the irony is that the guy who wanted to DQ, ended up getting DQ'd like last month.
    Everyone has Smash, even this pizza box. xP
    No worries, I do hope you understand a bit more about trainers and/or refs being unavailable due to irl stuff though. It's kinda something that gets under my skin if you know what I mean, like people bugging the ref or trainer constantly to order. I remember this one guy who was battling this other trainer, and when the latter wasn't online for three days, the former wanted to disqualify him and claimed he hadn't been online for months.
    It seemed to work out pretty well for me. I know it certainly worked better than when I had Ferrothorn laying down hazards for me.
    Hey, it's not my business but you have re-post your ASB Squad for this match since it was lost during the SPPf downtime.
    I've seeeen it. *_*
    The best part for me was having Mewtwo. And the 8-player Smash stuff. And Great Cave Offensive, it seems like a really cool stage.
    Oh, and the Bowser Jr. trailer was great too. I really like the music you could hear there and having that in the trailer means that we can be almost sure
    that it is in the game too.
    And til now (almost) every music piece that was played in a reveal trailer or Nintendo Direct was also in included in the game.
    Oooh, it's my favorite too. But there weren't so much Zelda spinoffs so far I think. I really like Lana.
    Her playstyle is great, using magic and her barriers. ^^
    Are you already hyped for today's Nintendo direct? For me, it's at midnight... >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…