• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh. I'm in 10th grade sooooooo :p Kinda makes sense lol

Yeah.. She can be nice some days then real mean others... And to think I was starting to like her :L Oh well! I could care less about her now xD But she's pretty cheap IMO. Lol

DW bout it! Yeah I'm crippled. Ever heard of Cerebral Palsy? I have that. Basically, it's something that affects basic motor skills; walking in my case. But I don't let it bother me (Much xD)
    Ahh NP. :p I live in the STL, MO area. :p What about you? (Curious little mind I am :p)

Grrr guitar is soooo hard!!!! Actually, have you played Pokemon B/W? If you have, you know the E4 song? I'm learning to play a remix for that song :D If you wanna hear what it's like, look up 'Black & White Elite Four Remix' by drpez. It's amazing. :D

Actually IDK him. His gf told him that she's bangin' everyone in class. Then she cut my arm 4 times with a pencil. I gave her a dollar to stop (She didn't :L) then she told him I just banged her for $1. Now he wants to fight me. Rofl. Funny part is that if he hits me, I'll have, more or less, 20 people help me fight him. NEVER THREATEN A CRIPPLE KID! XD
    Ah I see what you mean.. We get out an hour early every Wednesday (1:30 instead of 2:30) so we don't get our early releases on Fridays :L

You are?? :O I started to learn Piano but got really REALLY bored. Lols xD I'm actually learning guitar now ^_^ Lot harder then I thought it'd be :L

Other then that, I've been alright. This kid (Who's a year older then me) wants to fight me :L Lol
    Hey, just tellin' you my internet's not workin' so I have to use my Wii. I won't be able to reply to your PM but I can still VM ^.^
    Thanks for recommending Sparkledammung in the Twilight thread. One of the funniest things I've read recently.

In turn, let me recommend this to you: Fog Juice.
    Might I make a suggestion if you're training your team? Surf in the water just below the Pokecenter at the entrance of Victroy Road, and train Luxray, Torterra, and Gabite (if they have any ground moves), against the Tentacruel there. They're high leveled, and give some nice exp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…