• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's what i've always wanted......that's a perfect battle theme. I also wanted the bitter cold battle form PMD.
    I remember one guy who hacked the game discovered DLC stages. And yes I think this is true because hacking discovers anything XD.
    The only stages I would want them to bring back is Pokemon Stadium and New Pork City. (Or Spear Pillar)
    Well close list of mains like moi XP
    Yeah his Finals Smash kinda lacks if not properly aimed.
    I couldnt x.x
    That is if I have time :c I actually kinda stopped playing seeing as I went back to X and now to Alpha Sapphire <_>
    Well its there meow. I liked mah warrior princess so thats what Sworn did XP
    There's always youtube! :D
    Well I guess that's why we have basements. Basements are really big...right? XD
    Yep! Yep! The two best songs to have in a Smash game that isn't Pokemon! Now if only Sakurai would add in PMD Or Pokepark music....
    We need DLC music tracks imo XD.
    Nah....I wish though. It would be cool to play up to 8 players at a time online because....no ones going to play smash with me, well not in one room xD.
    I'm getting a couple of amiibos but I have seen them at level 50 and they don't seem all that tough.......
    Same here! I really want to listen to the music! They added reach to the stars from Sonic colors and the final boss theme of Bowsers inside story, and OMG They are the best tracks to put in this game!
    YES! :D
    Haha of course :p I was gonna main Dark Pit but I didn't like him <_>
    I actually wonder about his Final Smash. <_>
    I don't use it that much honestly. The computer I use doesn't support Skype and on my phone is a hassle to use :c
    Thank you :p Pretty much a placeholder for what I ordered at Sworns' Shop <.>
    As a Pokemon fan i'm excited for Mewtwo. Smash bros wise is ehhhhh.

I do like the great cave offensive though. Now I only need 8 people to come over to my house to play it with me. Maybe they will allow 8 player gameplay online?
    I agree. Even though there really wasn't a point for it. It still looked great regardless.
    I wish I could listen to all of the Music. The 3ds's music was great, so I expect high quality music from the Wii U.
    Awesome :p Who is yo main? D:
    Yeah I am kind of happy about his inclusion but I've never missed him since his Melee days since I didn't use him that much.
    Well, I have enough money to easily buy it on release. But if I do, that means I have one less thing I could ask for Christmas, and I already have a pretty small Christmas list as it is.
    I don't think the promotion starts until spring 2015, and Christmas will certainly occur before then.
    I wonder why they'd lock Celebi and Mewtwo to being event only, while all the other version exclusives could be obtained through Wonder Mail missions.
    I'm just browsing around here and on Smogon. What about you?
    Neither did I, but at least I bothered to IV breed one so I wouldn't be screwed if I ever had to send it into battle.
    My 100% completion criteria for Explorers of Darkness includes having all 491 Pokémon in the game. But they only way to get Celebi in Explorers of Darkness is t have downloaded an even back in 2008, which I never did because I was busy serving the church I belong to at the time.
    Yeah, but it is a bit of an annoyance that you have to use Gourgeist in every battle. My original plans were to be using Gengar, Mega Banette, and Aegislash and just let Gourgeist sit on the sidelines.
    Yeah, but burns are usually easy to predict and Stealth Rock has ways of be cleared out.
    Out of the new fighters, I probably enjoy Greninja the most, but I also like using Palutena and Rosalina.
    Ah, that's good! I actually didn't sleep long last night because I was up until 2 AM watching Rose Red.
    I'm fine. I've just recently finished a team for the Trick or Treat Friendly.
    I didn't see the Smash Direct, but I did see the news on Mewtwo. I'm quite glad to see Mewtwo return, as it was my favorite character from Melee.
    Sure, although I do have the Trick or Treat Friendly going on this weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…