• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nodame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Bonnie and a group of kids are trying to rescue a Lapras or something lol.
    But...they were trying to hold each other's blown off limbs at the end of the chapter. They must really want to get together XD]
    [Tbh I never interpreted that scene and don't remember it all that much so I'm not sure how to view it so I'll just say it was romantic. You know let's not even debate this, the ending is next week so if you're right about NS then I'll apologize for not seeing the truth in your words.
    Sounds badass. :D The people who did that did Gurren Lagann too right?
    Good, I accidentally read spoilers of the ending of Gurren Lagann and it makes me sad seeing the episodes. :x
    Two chapters in one issue. :p We'll be getting ch. 699 and the finale ch. 700 next week. Things got out of hand in ch. 698. *shot*
    Where are you up to in OP?
    Happy Halloween! Golen is dressed as Obito, but since they apparently look alike I guess it's nothing new. xP]
    [NarutoxSasuke is officially a canon ship, it looks like Sakura, Hinata, and Karin won't end up with anyone...]
    [They'd have a pretty hard time doing that because she'd hardly appeared. Haha The drawings are going to be off by a lot. Honestly, it would be hilarious, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've done it before.

Because they want someone like Chatte and LadyGT on their side. They have no one who posts like those two on their side, which is why they choose to bash them because they won't go to the NaruHina/SasuSaku side. Honestly, the need to stop.

It's a shame we're part of the same fandom...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    The funny thing is, the person deleted their reblog, but my phone saved it, so they can't be sneaky. And it's beyond obvious that it's the same person, so why ask anonymously? But, I won't answer it because the only tag I have is "NaruSaku", so how could the user see it? It's either they're stalking the NaruSaku tag or someone they follow reblogged it and they saw it on their dashboard, but why follow someone who ships your NOTP? ._. Not only that, I have no idea where the raw scans are to prove my point. xD]
    [Yep, it seems like it's affected most of the westerners. Even when I was younger I like Naruto and Sakura together. I didn't think Naruto would fall for Hinata.
    -I replied to him and his post was absolute crap. Like I can't believe people think that the stuff they spew is true. Did he even read what he said? ._.

They're always promoting Hinata to look like she's the better heroine when it's all Sakura. They need to stop, the can promote Hinata all they want, but when it all comes down, Sakura will be on the top.

Hopefully they do. I hope Sakura's stats will be equal to or greater than Tsunade's. She's the only one who hasn't surpassed her master. :'(]
    [Haha sadly she didn't appear like most people were hoping, but it's all good. Now Naruto has a chance to confess and things will be even better. :)

That's why I try to stay calm like her. I love how much faith she has in NaruSaku and she's made me believe it as well. If I wouldn't have joined Tumblr, I would have been losing faith long ago.

Well, the shipping to me is just there. I honestly don't really ship anyone in the show. I mean I used to ship Sunohara and Tomoyo at the beginning because he used to constantly challenge her to fights, but after awhile I stopped. Though I find Nagisa and Tomoya's relationship to be cute and pure. Something most people aim for.

Exactly, I was just annoying at how they're getting nice art. But, eh, doesn't matter. I mean, Naruto and Sakura got the nice poses together, so I'm satisfied with that. LOL]
    [Yeah. For some reason he quit during mid-Johto and then Misty started finally getting something, since Tomioka took over.]
    [Shudo's good at Team rocket and the group chemistry and stuff like that but he could really use alot of work on actually developing his characters :/]
    [Ikr? XD
    I also said something in the Misty club about Tomioka being a better writer than Shudo and that he should have written Misty instead of Shudo XD]
    [That's pretty much how I feel. People like Hinata so much because of how Sakura treated Naruto in the beginning, but to be honest, most people have done that before. Push away someone who's getting in your way of you and your crush. While Hinata is all shy and "cute", so they see themselves in her, but they never remember when Sakura was going to raise her hand during the written part of the Chunin Exams because she didn't want Naruto to lose his dream. I mean, has Hinata EVER thought about Naruto and his dream of becoming Hokage?

And I know how to make GIFs on Photoshop now, so if you ever want me to create a GIF for you, just give me an ask. :)

The Naruto VS Sasuke OVA is totally coming in fruition, Sakura will totally save Naruto.

And here's some of the plot info about The Last. Hanabi gets kidnapped so Naruto, Sakura, Hinata and Shikamaru have to rescue her. People are speculating that the villain is Hamura, I wouldn't be surprised since he's presumed dead at the moment.
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-the-movie-mysterious-character-more-plot-info-sasukes-outfit/

She doesn't walk behind him, she walks BESIDE him! <3
    [Well, Sakura's finally awake. I wonder if Kishimoto will show us what Sakura had saw while inside the genjutsu. Though I get the feeling he won't. (>.>)

Yeah, I understand what you mean. I might sound crazy, but I'm glad it happened, because it shows how Sasuke really feels about Sakura. It shows that she doesn't have a place in Sasuke's heart like Naruto, but SasuSaku fans try to fabricate it and say he did it because he didn't want her to get hurt by interfering in their battle. ._.

Well that's a shame, I really hope things will clear up better for you. And thank you, I want to finish these anime as soon as possible, and I have no idea what type of AMV I might do for Clannad. Like I know I want to do a Kyou one, but I'm wondering if that is all I will do.

Same here, I was really never too fond of Naruto VS Sasuke anyways how some people kept going on about. I'm more into Sakura/Tsunade fights. Which is why Tsunade and Jiraiya vs Orochimaru, Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori and Tsunade and the Kage vs Madara were my favorite fights.

Now Naruto and Hinata have their own song cover and to be honest, I'm not worried about it. I mean, I don't want to sound like a cocky jerk, but I have faith in NaruSaku happening. Not only that, if it doesn't happen, then I'll be sad, but I'll still like it. But, I still believe NaruSaku has a pretty big chance of happening, too many things have happened for it not to happen. xD But I like her design, it's about time she's wearing something sleeveless and has shorts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…