• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really, I didn't expect you had to use Gourgeist in each battle.
    I've just seen your gaming backlog. First, wow. I mean, everyone of us has played so much game but it still seems impressing if you make a list of it.
    But why can't you 100% complete Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Team Darkness? I have one laying around myself so I wanted to ask.
    Oh yeah, Mega Beedrill seems to be quite good. If it gets to attack.
    I guess having it burned and using Stealth Rock wouldn't do it any favors.
    Anyway, which of the fighters in Smash Bros. 3DS is your favorite at the moment?
    Mine is (of course) Lucina but I really like (and can be decent with) Dr. Mario and Palutena at the moment.
    That's exciting best of luck to ya on that :) Just shiny hunting for a Swirlix in Friend Safari... No luck yet haha but hopefully one will appear soon, or something at least xD I this Trick or Treat Friendly is a battle competition?
    Ah, okay. Oh, that Trick or Treat Friendly... I absolutely forgot that.
    That reminds me, have you seen that whole stuff data miners have got from the ORAS demo?
    Oh, quite good. Having a short break from school for now.
    I really need these few days where I can sleep longer.
    And you, how are you?
    Have you seen the Smash Bros. Wii U Direct?
    What do you think about Mewtwo as DLC? I'm sooooo happy about that. For me it means I'm getting Mewtwo, that's sufficient. :D
    Oh, and you have time for playing Smash 3DS with me in the next days?
    I like your team, and I love that you have a shiny Aegislash. Hope you do well in the competition. Good luck with it. You sound really knowledgeable, so do you RNG abuse now? I just looked it up today, I'm thinking about getting black or white now to give it a go. I hear it's pretty essential and that it doesn't exist in X and Y.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…