• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Last chance if you want that gengar code since they expire sunday, doesn't hurt to take one since I have extras, worst comes to worst it just doesn't work, I think the codes are almost worldwide though
    ----------
    Upcoming Events

Shiny Mega Gengar
    Games Obtainable With: X, Y
    Available from: October 15th to November 5th 2014

In Europe, for a short time, you can go to GAME stores in the UK, or Intertoys and Bartmsit toystores in the Netherlands, and receive a special code for a Shiny Gengar which holds the Mega Stone, Gengarite, to tie in with the new TCG set, Phantom Forces
    ----------
    From http://serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml#europe

This special code can't be obtained in Bart Smit or Intertoys stores... It apparently was a mistake by Nintendo. Diancie is the first event in those stores, starting nov. 10 according to the info folder they showed me.
    Hey, I want to confirm BASE stats of new megas. I calced and analyzed myself, and I am 100% sure it is correct.
    Mega-Sceptile (HP - 70, Attack - 110, Defence - 75, Sp.Atk - 145, Sp.Def - 85, Speed - 145)
    Mega-Swampert (HP - 100, Attack - 150, Defence - 110, Sp.Atk - 95, Sp.Def - 110, Speed - 70)
    Mega-Glalie(HP - 80, Attack - 120, Defence - 80, Sp.Atk - 120, Sp.Def - 80, Speed - 100)
    Hey Serebii I had a question relating to the front page post about x n y being compatible with ORAS, my question is will we not be able to trades the stones between each game? Or will all the stones that are in x n y be in ORAS? Will it be like how when u battled in black and white to someone who had b/w2 where u couldn't see them using the therian forms example if someone is using a Mega beedrill in ORAS will it show up as a regular beedrill in x n y
    The codes work outside the us, or at least the mega stone ones did, they worked in australia canada us and i think parts of Europe, want a code in a pm to see if it works?
    Might want to post on the main page so everyone knows the forums are back up, I just happened to think to check today is how I even got back on
    The event Pumpkaboo that was just released can have its hidden ability, just picked it up once on my game and my brothers and his had insomnia, just incase you wanted to update its event page again
    May I suggest that on the Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U page that you add in the ability to click on a character's icon to go to their page?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…