• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See I wish I had more patience for MMing but I don't haha. I rather chain fish or Friend Safari, even radar chain if I can even get that right lol. My count right now for Swirlix is 1124 encounters in friend safari. Thank goodness for the World Series being on in the meantime.

Ohh I see what you mean. That is again a shame.
    Very impressive look at you! See I just shiny hunt for whatever grabs my interest. So like right now it's Swirlix and hen after that idk we'll see haha!

Ah that's a shame for sure. So Gourgeist is the only ghost type you have on your team for this competition?
    Ah I see well I'm sure you'll get them all eventually! Other than Sliggoo the only other shiny dragons I have a Dratini whom I may trade idk yet, my shiny Dragonite, and two shiny Gabites from Friend Safari. Of course they're not Kalos dragons.

Yeah that's what I got. Oh well. Ahh I see I do have a competitive Gourgeist from my Kalos storyline team. But yeah next time. I got a IV bred Misdreavus that I'm wanting to train and evolve after my shiny hunt
    not much, just trying to rebound from a "small" cold, and i put small in quotes cause when your an asthmatic the effects of a cold (stuffy nose, sore throat, raspy voice, etc) can last anywhere from a few days to all winter, at least thats how it always works with me. :(
    Hi!! How are you! :)
    So sorry for the late reply.. a month late, actually, lol sorry! Just been so busy lately and everything :p
    Hmm, I see. It seems somehow cute that you searching for things you can ask for. ^^
    Oh, so do you have time for Smash 3DS now?
    Nice that's awesome! I've found Dragonair, Gabite, and Sliggoo in Friend Safari so far. Oh that's sick I want to do that! Ghost type is one of my favorite types. EDIT: So sadly registration for it has passed. Oh well next time haha :)
    Hmm, I don't know. I was able to convince my parents that Smash Bros. 4 Wii U is important because it's Smash Bros. so I'm getting it on release.
    But I guess it wouldn't be soo urgent to get it on release date. Maybe this promotion for Mewtwo would be a problem but now we don't know when it ends.
    Oh, watching a bit TV, news, browsing around, checking my PokeBank and chatting with a friend. Well, two friends, you and another. Crazy. XD
    Oh, neither did I. At least I know about that thing with Celebi.
    Church? Sounds interesting. More or less. What were you doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…