• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I cannot wait until it's summer again, I need a huge break from school!! lol :p
    It's pretty okay, it's sort of chilly where I live at the moment, but I love fall :)
    May I ask where you are from exactly? :)
    Nope, I'm interested though. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Yep haha. I'm getting rather bored of my username though, tbh. I'm not sure what I would want to change it to though, unfortunately. She did the hard part, she cut the apples. I strained them and added the cinnamon and sugar.

Oh really? Applesauce is amazing, I love it so much, especially when it's homemade.
    looks really good, its about ldr am i right?

you know to tell you the truth, i don't think there's any sponge cola songs that disappoint me even for a bit :/
    oh my god sponge cola, i know that bad pretty well

i think i really like their songs tbh

wow the title really is a bit tricky i had to say, but then i found out how their song originated its title

only the area code in the philippines lolololol
    Usually 4 hours of sleep is okay for me as well. I can function perfectly fine. If I were to go only get luke an hour of sleep, I'd be a walking zombie. I need as much sleep as I can get though, dealing with the kids, you know what I mean?

Its definitely not a bad song. Its not my favorite song by the Wanted but its not bad either. I really like it.
    That is definitely true. I'm glad Sailor Moon Crystal are following the manga, that makes me so happy.

Yep, I'm aiming to be a fashion designer. We'll see. My mom mostly cooked the applesauce, I just helped her haha :p
    Hi!! No problem!! And I'm super sorry on the month of a late reply!! I've been busy so much lately and I'm just starting to get to my replies! :p
    I'm good, what about you? :)
    I see. I do the same thing, although I don't consider 1-2 am late. Then again, that's just me.

It's a good song, I really like it. I'm not sure if you're in to pop music but if you are, you might like it.
    Well, I can just say any country in the Asian continent and hopefully because of my success in randomness I'll get your country. :)
    Yup. Or a plane ticket.
    I could probably fly to your location... but suffer from Tornadus. I'd prefer suffering from Tornadus.
    Sorry dude, was at a family meeting what-not.

Well... *tilts head down and walks away in shame*

Damn man. I'm pretty sure England has a rain Pokemon above us. Dammit!
    Well, I have no idea what time it is where you live but here in the US, it's 1:36 pm.

Yep, it's by The Wanted. I know how you feel. On the weekend, there's literally nothing to do here either.
    Nope, I just woke up this morning with it. It sucks but there's really nothing I can do to get rid of it.

Haha I love that song =) not much, thankful it's the weekend now. Kids are draining, I tell ya.
    No problem, I'm okay, I guess. I just have a stiff neck today :/ other then that, I'm alright.
    How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…