• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On the weekends I do. During the week, I'm busy with school so I don't get to come on that often.

I think so, I have to wait to get my name changed but its not like it matters, I have no idea what to change it too. I don't cook all that often though but there are some dishes that are really good.

I see. I live in America and we are deprived of some things here, sadly enough.
    yeh man, didn't u know that

EH? What's this? Geekchicshipping? *grabs pitchfork*
    Heheh, I'd like to see that fanart if I ever get a chance to find it. Where did you find it? Google Images? deviantART?
    I object that pigs can FLY!

Heheh, that could work out.

Ash: Serena's clothes
    Serena: Ash's clothes
    Clemont: Bonnie's clothes (how the hell will that fit?)
    Bonnie: Clemont's clothes (oversized pyjamas)
    I object

Ah, that's pretty cool. Something similar like BW098. (Cilan and Ash dressing up as girls with Iris to battle against that beauty trio)
    yus. y not? r u justfwying my foughts?

It's linking back to the Amourshipping thread. Serena may look quite good in Ash's clothes.. but vice versa - no no.
    u sure m8? giv me raisanable evidwense!

Yup. We don't know. He's shirtless.. so what could've happened there? cross-dressing with her clothes
    Heheh, well.. that's true.

o rly?
    But still, Clemont and Bonnie was removed from that pic. Ash may of done something 'interesting' during that time. :eek:
    Haha, no worries. I was surprised at how you published 9 chapters within that amount of mins. Jeez man... :eek:
    I dunno. Who knows what could've been happening under there? (dirty boy Ash)
    Ello sir. How are ya? I've been reading my e-mails and received about 10 from you on FanFiction. (your drabble uploads :p)
    y u spam my e-mail m8? Jk
    And I saw a very funny pic... Ash is becoming a man now! :D
    lol what's embarassing with the dance game, its just a game

i'm pretty sure the one wtaching are pretty much envois of you two hehehe
    glad that i was able to get a pic of morrigan without hsowing off much

its hard to get a pic with her, since most of it are showing off her 8008
    Not too, too far away, though. I hope so, I just hope I can do it!! :)
    I only speak a little bit of each, though lol. What about you?
    I hate to cut this short, but I've got to head to bed... it's 1 in the morning where I am lol. I'll try to be on tomorrow!!
    But from where I am, good night!! But have a good day, since you are in the Philippines! :)
    Just big changes that worry me, living on my own.... it will defiantly be different lol
    Yes, I am! :) I'm also French and Thai!! :)
    I know it will be hard to move on from high school... I want to defiantly go to college when I graduate.. but I'm kind of worried about it, you know?
    That's awesome that you are!! I want to visit there, it looks so beautiful!! I want to visit so many places lol
    Oh, no, my friend in person lol
    I am!! Junior in high school... just one year left until I graduation!! :)
    You're Philippine??!! That's so awesome!! My friend is Philippine! :D
    I'll add it to my list of animes to watch and I have a ton of them on there haha :p

I just did like last year so they wouldn't change it now. I have to wait another year. Mac and cheese, chicken and rice, eggs, there are some others as well.

It does haha it's really good. You guys are really deprived out there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…