• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll see if I do. I don't recall anymore. Yeah I have X & Y. I will definitely buy a copy on the first day of release as always. I haven't downloaded the demo since nothing in it that interest me. I'm still hopeful for Mega Masquerain. Pretty disappointed that they choose Beedrill but at the same time I'm happy a terrible bug gotten a boost but still.
    Which particular pokes you have in mind? I don't recall any of the pokes that has special abilities since I haven't played the game. Nice to hear from you though! I'm anticipating OR/AS.
    sorry to everyone the post yesterday was a tad bit too early, it seems that my wpa-2 router isnt capatable with the ds lite I am using im tryin to find a way to connect to wifi by either using a dual router (wep-wpa-2) or some other way to get a wep connection without changing my current router settings, please help!
    Hi, I just saw your posts in the trade forums. I can clone, and I've got a set of Shiny Kanto starters from HG I recieved via trade. I'm fairly certain their all Legit, and I could trade you one of each of them if you want, I've also got a few Pawniard with Sucker Punch as well and a few Pokemon from the Dream Radar with their hidden abilities that I don't need, all of these Pokemon are UT. I could trade you some of them if you want? PM me if interested.
    About 2 months ago I was down on cash and had to sell my ds and games to pay for bills and food to survive. As some of you may remember I wasn't a Master Trainer but I was fearless but friendly, helpful and grateful. I had all sorts of FDW types I traded to people for much less valuable pokes and some for free just to help them out. Just before I sold my ds I had my favorite 3 pokemon all legit dw males Blastiose, Charizard, Venusaur!!! It killed me to lose my pokemon but I had to do what I had to do. The Great Trainer Eevveemaster started my pokemon adventure about a year ago by helping me learn the game and trading. He gave me just about every pokemon I ever had! He was a stand up guy and a noble trainer. Unfortunately he has been busy and doesn't play as much as he used to. Hopefully I'll see him again on here. What I am asking from you all at Serebii is for some help once again. Im I have a new DS and Black 2 I was hoping that maybe one or more of you out there would be able to help me out with really anything they could offer. If I have ever helped you out and you remember me, help!!! But seriously im back in the pokemon world and im gonna take what I can get and if I get nothing then me and my pokes will find a way to win. Im excited to be back, thanks sereii community for everything!!!
    DUDEEEEE I'm ALIVE! Lol how have you been? I'm debating atm if I'm gonna get Black/White 2 or not! Hope you're doing well. I miss you as well man!
    Sorry I can't trade today I have no access to WiFi at all today and I don't think I have the Shinh gastly anymore
    Mew won :D I'm so freakin happy now my favorite pokemon won :) do you know offhand what lv it will be distributed at? I just REALLY love mew :)
    I have a bear flawless shiny bold poliwag DWF Japanese lv1 UT flawless except in SP.atk can't figure out what its IV in SP.atk is I can trade it to you if you want
    Hmm.. I think mine are between .. 50s - 70 actually, a little higher than yours but Im could always scrounge up a team of equal-level Pokemon that I've caught at high levels.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…