• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LF mentioned to me he'll be taking the Sableye, so I don't think we'll need to clone. ;)
    Awww, that sounds wonderful. In the mood for a bottle of Merlot now myself. :3
    Nah, don't worry about it then. I'm going to be mad busy working at an event with 1000 people ;) but I'll have a peek into the thread in the evening somehow.
    Omg, you're turning 21!!! :D Any celebration planned??
    Btw, looks like we're having not too few people after all for the upcoming Knights of ROUND tourney. :) Do you have a team yet? xD
    I'll be incredibly busy on Friday and Saturday btw, so if any people join on the thread, I would be grateful if you could add them at the bottom of the spreadsheet (if you can, of course). On the day of the tourney when people post "signing in", we can move them to the top to know they're actually there and ready to battle.
    hey Shoveler~
    Quick question, might you have any of the Knight Pokemon in shiny and competitive form by any chance? I'm missing one last feature prize to fit with the knight theme, and for the participation prizes I currently have one trophy shiny, although a competitive Cobalion or Registeel would work too.
    That's ok, I know the feeling. ;) The Gastly is a German one btw, in spite of the English name. (as you can see it has been used a lot for MM purposes, LOL)
    just letting you know I haven't forgotten about the trade, got busy the past few days. When you get back we can do the trade, I swear xD
    Darn, I forgot I'd trade it for you, as is listed on the Raffle. xD Let's trade again~~ ^_^
    Sorry Alex, it's very late and I'm slightly tipsy from wine. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…