• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I took the name 6 years before the game came out. Joke's on them. =D

But I took the name 15 years after the song came out. Joke's on me. D=

Maybe at a discount. At least the ****up's on BRB's shoulders, not Sonic Team's.
    How dare Muslims blow themselves up. What a waste of life. /sarcasm

My post about Muhammad was deleted. I'm not sure why?
    At this point I'm most interested in seeing what this unique method to Mega Evolving is. It's got to be a pretty big deal if it does so in space and the fact that even Mewtwo doesn't achieve Mega Evolution in some special way. Though I guess Mewtwo is just kinda plastered onto X/Y.
    Yeah, there were a number of things that didn't really fit in the presentation of that movie. As far as that movie was concerned Rayquaza was just a dragon that was furious at Deoxys for entering the planet without permission. In that sense they could have presented as a gatekeeper of the planet but nope, he's just a dragon that sensed Deoxys as a threat and attacked. Now they're recreating that only instead of focusing on Deoxys they're expounding on Rayquaza's role as a guardian and protector.
    Yeah, the movie is kind of a misnomer since Rayquaza's role in the weather trio was kind of ignored (I think because Emerald was later). They kinda made Deoxys out the be the "good" one too when it's basically an alien virus. Game plots are always better though so I'm looking forward to this post-game. Seriously, at this rate they may as well make Rayquaza the god of Pokemon with the role they're giving it.
    I would think Peach can fit anything into her vagina, as Bowser has stretched it to its limits.
    I would totally play you. I'm not super great either though :) Meteor smashing someone with Luigi's taunt is super satisfying.
    I believe they just found that from datamining, though I wouldn't know for sure. I haven't bothered with it.
    Yeah, just let me know when you want to play and I should be free today unless I've gone to eat.
    Are you free later? I've got class coming up soon so I won't be back for about two or so hours.
    I think it's just going to be available in the game in some form. There's nothing that implies that Glalie/Steelix are Megas exclusive to the demo, and especially since Japan exclusively got Steelix, I'm sure they'll just be obtainable in-game.
    Ah sorry, I was busy so I only just saw the VM. I don't know if you still need to get that signed but I'm not available right now anyway.
    ----------
    If anybody could help me signed a petition really soon, I could try to think of a reward.
    ----------
    I can do it, however I am logging off for the night in 15 minutes. Respond to me as soon as possible.
    Being like kirby's air ride doesn't excuse poor decisions, not even remotely. It certainly doesn't help that City Trial was a completely different play experience.
    And "using power ups to compensate" only goes so far. You can't use them in the final round. You have no idea what type of challenges you'll face. Sometimes they just aren't enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…