• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nodame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That thread became cancerous, its like walking into hornet nest. Any slight criticism or express of dissatisfaction with Serena will cause others to swoon down upon you coming up with all kind of accusations and degrading of other characters(like Misty particularly who suddnly "didnt had crush asnd was nothing but PMS girl").

I am tempted to reply, but ill try to refrain myself since it would only lead to derailing thread with subjects which wewrent meant to be discussed there. But something tells me this isnt end of attacking anyone who doesnt share same views as they do and downplaying other characters to make their favorte seem "better" because of that.
    I know how you feel. If they know you like Misty they immediately label you as "rabid pokeshipper who hates Serena"(im not even shipper lol, nor i dislike Serena but she doesnt impress me much either) . I got attacked few pages ago and prbably will again for giving my honest and sincere point of view.

Because being fan of some other character means "your biased and cannot give reasonable criticism, argument and opinion".Add hominems everywhere, although this is more circumstantial case or appeal to motive.

Its disgusting, but apparently your opinion on some character is examined through how much you like some other character. Rather than if and did character you talk about appealed to your taste, was able to fulfill your expectations and had elements in personality and story which in your eyes could be considered as touching, sympathetic and endearing to follow.
    ah yes, i forgot about that site because i don't watch much anime anymore.

i made a tumblr last year. still haven't gotten around to using it
    [ you can say that again, ugh. people on this site are usually either dumb or just rude and insufferable. sometimes both. there are only a few decent exceptions. what sites do you use instead? ]
    [Yep those guys are awesome! I've been celebrating my birthday. ;) Hbu?
    I'll live somehow but it's gonna be such a bummer. Btw I'm almost done with AoT and I can see why you like Annie and Levi so much. ^.^
    Still 325, slacking off is what I'm best for. :p
    At least there's still One Piece. I mean I'll probably be pissed as heck that I have to wait 10 years for it to conclude but beggars can't be choosers.
    Thanks and thanks. ^.^ I got his companions as well and I would've done a story but I was busy. :/
    If Winry is anything like Sakura then I think I'll like her. ;)
    IKR? I also heard that by the Last that she's the top medic of the Leaf so she surpassed Tsunade!!
    Aw come on. xD Well I feel relieved now that I've finally finished Naruto, everything ended as expected and that's about all I could really have wanted aside from maybe more clarification on certain things and interactions between the adult K11.]
    [I understand what you mean, in the past when I used to watch Naruto, I shipped Sakura and Sasuke because I just thought they looked good together. But, that was when I was young, stupid and didn't realize the beauty of NaruSaku.
    -See? That's something I don't understand, Naruto's told Sai he can't tell her how he feels because he didn't fulfill his promise, he told Minato that Sakura is his girlfriend and told him things weren't going good, but he's trying his best. It wouldn't make sense for him to lie to Minato when that was going to be the last time he sees him, and if he was lying, he could have told Minato that he did and say he cares for Hinata. He didn't, Sakura is the girl that's just like Kushina, things aren't going good because he believes Sakura is in love with Sasuke. I don't understand why people can't understand that.
    -Awwwwww thank you! That's so sweet, to be honest. You're one of my best friends too, you, JKen and another user are the only reason why I log onto Serebii. If you guys weren't here, I wouldn't even log on. Thank you for appreciating me, likewise. Your kindness is amazing. (^.^)

He'll probably say databooks don't mind a thing. As much as I love Tsunade, she needs to get surpassed by Sakura. The new generation must always surpass its predecessor.

I think I just might do it. I'll ask her for them because I'm debating if I should answer the question or not.

They shouldn't even try, because when it turns out to be pro NaruSaku, they'll be throwing fits saying Kishimoto is a bad writer. Though it wouldn't be the first time they've done this. (>.>)]
    [Yeah lol.
    LOL the movie's plot sucks, it feels almost completely irrelevant as of now and should have happened in part 1 or something xD]
    [I know right? That's too much Hinata focus, I mean it's understandable since Hinabi got kidnapped, but still I don't like it like this. xD But, when Road to Ninja came out, I wasn't watching Naruto at the time, but I heard they promoted NaruHina/SasuSaku heavy, but when it came out, it was a NaruSaku movie. So, people like Chatte believe it's going to be the same way.

The one thing I didn't like in the new trailer was Hinata was talking to Hinata and Naruto's eyes were sparkling. The only thing I can think of was she's declaring that she'll save her sister and Naruto is impressed by her devotion or she's confessing to him and he's like "wow she really cares about her". Then rejects her somewhere in the movie.

To be honest, I'm thinking the same way. Why is Hinata targeted, it might seem crazy, but he might want to rebuild his clan or something and have a wife who has the Byukugan. I have no idea. :/

But, I don't let it get to me that much, I mean remember how Hinata reacted when Sakura hugged him? She didn't even look jealous, she looked perfectly fine because Naruto was safe.

But, when Hinata slapped Naruto, Sakura had a shocked expression on her face. I wonder why was it shown? Hopefully we'll find out soon.
    [IMG]

It was changed in the anime though.
    [IMG]

But, we can't forget about this.
    [IMG]]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…