• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You keep tabs on for over a week? XD Same thing, right? lol At least Ash has some jock like traits and plain general badassery. XD

Or maybe do something so extreme and racy, *DRUMROLL* he, holds, her, hand, for, .5 seconds. lol (Oh yeah, but what about those who stalk and are your friends too lmao? XD) Oh c'mon, my new username will make grown men cry at my feet from it's badassery, :p Do those pros include being better than Gary? XD

Indeed it does. XD I barely stomach this trash. lol Denial eh? XP Lol, you drew all Exodia cards in each of those turns? XD

Happy birthday, you badass. XD
    Hi in case you dont remember me just ignore this message. :p

But i wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! Let it be your most memorable one so far.
    Disney.
    It would kill everyone.
    Will he bond with a Pokemon like Max did? I can't believe he doesn't like Vlad.
    He has so much training to do.
    I feel bad for every nice shipper whose pairing doesn't happen.
    Oh and Happy Birthday!
    Yeah, because you're judged on how you do in your fights, but it would be odd for all of them to pass. That's what gets me, I mean they all have talent, but still.

Honestly, Sakura's future is a total blur to me. I have no idea what she could or might do. I'd love for her to be around kids and Kishimoto did mention that she'd be the best teacher since she's the most normal one.

Haha with the headgear he does look like Piccolo and Tayuya as well. xD And I love Hinata's design, I'm happy she's not wearing a sweater, because it looked sort of hot to be in one most of the time. But, it looks great, it helps her close combat fighting style.

Pokemon Stadium games are just amazing, my goodness, they're hard too. I think if you played them you'd love them. LOL

Oooooh, now I understand, they're just resigns, I thought they were new characters. But, as usual, you've impressed me, I love her design. Her hair is the thing that catches me attention, it looks great.

You know that's funny? Because in the movie, it's said both Hinata and Sakura are shopping together. xD But, I understand, hopefully you improve. :)

What?! Hinata isn't the heiress, I thought she would be. This is madness to be honest, I didn't even hear anything about that. She has to become it, her father couldn't just change his mind after all the things she's done so far.
    If I remember right, Misty's says something like "Even though she yells at Satoshi, she cares for him". So, basically it showing off her tsundere personality.

And that's the one thing I don't like about Erza, don't get me wrong, I love her, but her victories need to happen a bit less or something. Honestly, I want to see this guy at full power, he's mocking Natsu and the twins like they're nothing. Hopefully something happens to allow them a chance to victory. Yep, I'm elated. I really like Mavis and I've been curious about her power for the longest, so it's about time it's going to happen. I still wanted to see her fight Zeref.

You do have a point. The writers need to learn how to bring in everything they've done with the previous Pokegirl and do it with the next. But, it's hard for me to complain about someone unless it's Serena who didn't do much at this point which is why I prefer Iris.
    -Hopefully it does work out for you. And not many, just Xenoverse, GTA V and whatever comes out that catches my eye. I don't really play other games to be honest.

Haha don't worry about it. And that's it! It's the song, I don't know what song I should use for him, I've made two AMVs for him so far, but I used the same song. It's hard finding a song that matches him. Which is why I'm in a slump. :/
    [Yeah, people believe she'll heal them. I don't know how they'll get another arm though, I don't think Medical Ninjutsu can regenerate any lost body parts. I mean, it can reconstruct like when Tsunade was cut in half, but she didn't lost anything. So I'm really lost at the moment. :/ I've seen some of their posts on Tumblr, honestly, people like that don't even faze me. I like Sasuke, but I just didn't like his actions. Now that's he's seen the light, I'll be able to enjoy him to the fullest like I once did in the past.

-I know, I was thinking that he'd be revived or something, but it looks like he won't. I really wish he would, but death would seem for nothing because he's finally free, even though I don't want him to because I want him to be alive. :'(

Yeah, that's what I didn't like. She started thinking about a goal like around episode 39. That's madness, hopefully since she has Pancham, she'll battle more.

I did.......at the very last minute. Honestly, I didn't want to do them because I'd be working with people and I don't really like teamwork most of the time, but I have to get used to it since my field is based off of it.

Yeah, Katie is like the person everyone wanted as Ash's rival. She was threat, a person like her needs to come along.
    And the sad thing is, CN is still the least bad channel...
    I hope they can get out of this alive.
    Oh, I see then.
    That's an understatement.
    I feel sorry for them.
    You keep tabs on for over a week? XD Same thing, right? lol At least Ash has some jock like traits and plain general badassery. XD

Or maybe do something so extreme and racy, *DRUMROLL* he, holds, her, hand, for, .5 seconds. lol (Oh yeah, but what about those who stalk and are your friends too lmao? XD) Oh c'mon, my new username will make grown men cry at my feet from it's badassery, :p Do those pros include being better than Gary? XD

Indeed it does. XD I barely stomach this trash. lol Denial eh? XP Lol, you drew all Exodia cards in each of those turns? XD

Happy birthday, you badass. XD
    Well Turner/Dish took it away, I guess that's something?
    Dogma trio need more screentime, this can only be good.
    Why does he like them more than the others though?
    Golen is blissfully unaware. XD
    The NaruSaku thing is kind of true, but does anyone ACTUALLY think it will happen?
    Yeah, they want their channel to die.
    Pretty good though it could have used more Team Dogma scenes.
    So he's a fanboy of Takeshi Shudo?
    It's about time. :D
    Yeah she is. I hate the parts that contain "HAHAHA NARUHINA FANS HOW ABOUT THAT, KISHIMOTO SUPPORTS NARUSAKU", etc.
    Agreed. Did you like the recent Clemont episode?

True.

They would, but I still wouldn't mind him having one. xD

Yup. That dive Yuzu made to steal that Action Card in the final turn was epic. xD
    But that was a pretty good Duel, IMO. I LOL'ed so hard when Sora turned to see Shun's reaction to Yuzu winning but went "WHAT?! Don't tell me he missed the best part?!"
    Another moment was at the beginning when Yuzu was trying to figure out in her thoughts why the heck Masumi would say Shun is a comrade and not her enemy and the former says like last time, "Your eyes. They have no luster in them." causing her to facefault. xD

Anyway, I have been watching Yuya's Duels, and I think he could win without Action Cards as he pretty much did when he Dueled Hokuto back in AV009.

Also in an interview I listened to, Tom Wayland (Ash's Gible, Virgil in the BW dub, Arceus in M12 dub) said that 4K Media has started dubbing Arc V and he is one of the main characters.
    IKR? XD They wore loin cloths, I think. lol. Good thing too. XD

Oh yeah she did, and he ate every bite of them like a good waifu keeper. XD (Lol, I keep mine on everyone but I block some users.) Anyone who denies my badassery may as well be high. XP Wow, anything similar to that with the other cast members? lol

People. XD Thank your lucky stars for that, the stuff people post here... :x Except he clearly lost to him. :p
    I didn't see a commercial for it.
    I don't think so but he is a good character.
    Does he watch the anime?
    I almost forgot about those until they were mentioned. XD
    If anything should be at those times, it's those crappy shows.
    Good point, he IS laughable.
    Which Pokemon anime characters does he like and dislike?
    I did NOT expect that from him, I expect to read the next chapter and him to say he was working with the letters and Team Dogma are the only ones trapped... :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…