• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo my parents arn't letting me sleep over at ur house tommorow =/

they did say I can go to warped though so I guess they'll drop me off at your house that morning, im not sure though
    Holy **** I was about to win the lightsworn cards for 2.00 and someone came in and bid 2.30 at the last second and I wasn't paying attention

GGAAHHAHAHGFHDASHGAHGAHDFHDH
    It's 32 lightsworn cards one day left and it's currently at 1.30. I'm just waiting till right before the auction ends to bid on it, I got outbid on blue by like 10 cents but I'm staying up till it's done so I can bid right before it ends.

I'm not sure how long i'm grounded for but i'm pretty sure I can go to warped because I told my mom I was gonna order tickets on wednesday and she said alright.
    eyyyy I just realised your unbanned

I got grounded for the **** my mom found plus i have the flu but hopefully i'm better by warped

also ebay is the ****, I'm winning an auction for pokemon blue for 99 cents and a lightsworn deck for $1.00. They have this blackwing deck with dark armed dragon for 10 bucks if your interested.
    Yo I did your sig but it looks like **** because the pokemon you chose are hard to fit in together. When I made mine I chose like a **** load of pokemon and just used the ones that fit best. If you want I can take out some of those or you can change some pokemon and I can try again. The ones that threw off the whole thing were Mamoswine or steelix. And i didn't know what to put for the ground so I put the plain gray one but I can change it easily if you want.

Heres what came out of the pokemon you wanted
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…