• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I thought you meant fine arts as in performing, like drama and guitar. As for hand drawing, I'm not that good as to sell it or anything. What real graphic design would you do then? I know a friend of my mom's that actually animates for companies like Disney Channel. On another note, I recently finished this, which is the first of it's kind for me. I've never really tried anything with the edges like that, it took an extremely long time getting it to look like that, and then some. Also, did you get my PM with the artwork?
    Well, by fine arts, I'm not sure. I can draw by hand pretty well, if you mean art literally. I can play guitar pretty well, if you mean fine arts. And I'm okay at graphic design, nowhere near as good as you, though.

Alright, gimme a bit.
    Oh, I had no idea it was that serious! If I may ask where, though? I've been getting pretty serious into art lately, and perhaps that's something I might want to get into.

Oh, and I have a question. Now that my work has improved a bit, would you be willing to accept me as a worker at your shop? I'd really like as much practice as I can get with artwork (I'm really not at the level that I would want to be at right now), and perhaps if some of your fans request from me, you'll have a little more free time on your hands. If you're interested, I'll PM you some work samples.
    Oh by the way, are you still taking classes on Graphic Design? I remember you saying that you took them, but that was like a year ago.
    I wish I could take credit but its all you. You've got probably the busiest shop :p What Happened to all the others? Now there is just 3.
    Ellie made an addition to the Serebii rules:

----------
    21. No large images in posts.
    You may not direct-link (i.e. using the
    Hey, do you have a Secret Base yet? I want to have you as a secret pal :D (I remember you didn't like XY but perhaps you've gotten ORAS?)
    hey Sm, so the image is over the pixel limit, can you reduce it for me please? :3
    I checked and I think the limit is 150,000 I think dircio told me its at 300? idk. I don't understand numbers and pictures very well >.>
    Hopefully it doesn't reduce the images quality! dircio teased and made it really small and super humongously big.
    Happy Thanksgiving! ^w^ I'm thankful you exist~
    Hey! Are you, perhaps, accepting any workers on your shop? If so, what are the pre-requesites? I do stuff like this:

And also more. I have some styles in mind and I use flares, if you don't mind.
    Had to compress the file because I was over the KB limit. ^^;
    Should I try to do a better job at compressing the file?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…