• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Yeah I agree with Lugia that it needs to be longer. And in some ways Yami, but defenetly not as harshly *Glares*. I belive that They didn't seem to care about their poke'mon geting hurt. Are they really that heartless? But if that's really how it's going to go Okays!
    ----------
    That's not reviewing. That's not saying why. You don't even grasp MAKING IT LONGER WON'T FIX IT. I told you repeatedly; get some pointers on how to review because you're just going to HURT people NOT help them, by doing this parrot mimicry crap.

That is the truth.
    Look. If all you have to say is 'I agree' and that's basically ALL of what you have to say, you're not reviewing you are spamming. Ask anyone else that actually review- they never just go 'I agree', sure they might say I agree with user about this part but on this part and they go on about something and give an actual review.

You did not.

You spammed. Accept the fact that saying 'I agree' is about the same as saying nothing at all as you're not voicing any true opinion or even explaining what you agree about.
    Because that's all you said. As I said that's NOT a real review. If you want to give a real review, as I said, get tips, check how others do it. If not, all you're doing is spamming.
    ----------
    And in some ways Yami, but defenetly not as harshly *Glares*.
    ----------
    Then deary, instead of saying a useless post of I agree with this user and this user that I hate and giving a little string to back up why you slightly agree.

Make up your own review. It's not so hard. If you have trouble, go look at how the big boys review properly, or even ask a mod for pointers. Just saying 'lol I agree', only means you're spamming because you're not adding anything helpful into the 'conversation'.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…