• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Benny™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ You cant do anything if they use that, which format did you play?

Pretty much, I cant even comprehend how stupid those discussions are. ]
    [ Is it possible that he's somehow a bigger Clemont fanatic than how much of an Ash fanatic I am? Cause his obsession with them is borderline deranged, like mine, ]
    [Ok.
    I'm not sure, but it seems like the Naruto movie will have a setting of about 1-2 years after the war and Naruto vs Sasuke fight. I don't think that's long enough, it should have been like 10 years imo.]
    [ Yeah, they're all terrible.

Lol, he's also the same guy who replied to DP Ash in one thread and he posted the link to hypocrisy. XD ]
    I mean that lyric. The lyric is too despair x'D. By the way I don't know why the f*** best wishes fandom is getting lower because one of very best wishes fan was getting down on tumblr. But the good one is tesuta666 on twitter is still posting best wishes fanart.
    Oh, I am also sad cuz my facebook account contains best wishes and yaoi anime fanart is getting locked. :( . I just want make Best Wishes fandom is getting well appreciated well..

Someday, I will make the biggest Pokemon Best wishes fandom is getting well accepted by using one of BW characters as Sppf avatar or signature, I will getting happier. I also miss Cheren and Hugh. They are my two favorite game characters...

I would like to see where Trip becomes Virgil's kouhai and starts to call "Virgil-senpai, notice me, SENPAI NOTICE ME"
    Can't remember all of the details of our conversation but I agree with you on the anime's decline. I didn't like BW as much as Seasons 1-3 of the anime, but I think it's the best of the non-Takeshi Shudo seasons alongside BF (excluding DA!). It certainly is better than XY's sad attempt for an anime adaptation.
    [ As much as I love Atsuhiro Tomioka's writing, this has to be his weakest episodes next to May's contests (Because Drew is just Kenny except less boring and more irritating personally) for me. ]
    [ and groudon is gonna worse, only a single weakness, and STAB heat crash off 180 att.

Yeah, people kinda suck, but there is still a few good posters here and there.

pretty much, They are clearly just braindead, since they dont know jack ****.]
    [ an ability that straight up removes all weaknesses, WTF?

PAD?

yeah, or just doesnt answer, or just deny their own point, or act like you're the bad guy.]
    [ Yeah.

So I take it that PAD is extremely boring right now cause of the ME Special II? ]
    [ WTF were they thinking, wasnt V-create on it enough of a buff.

I hope so too, it's annoying.

and when people disagree, they get defensive, and ask why they are discussing this.]
    Exactly: it's just to one extreme, and not the other.

I can understand that logic- I'm not sure what Team Rocket bring to the show anymore, honestly.
    He's easily one of the worst characters even introduced in this show, honestly: I get that he was different from your standard goody-goody rival and all, which I appreciated, but being a total jerk didn't make him any better, either.

Who are the worst main characters you have seen on the Pokemon Anime to date? Mine are DP Brock, DP TR, XY TR, and Bonnie.
    I don't see what was to like about Paul, honestly: he didn't even act like any kid you'd meet in real life, and his voice sounds like a man's in both the dub and Original Japanese Version. *shrugs*
    [ agreed, kyogre and groudon were already pretty broken too.

Look at XY 52 thread, warning, you might implode in anger.

They pretty much spam how much it sucks.]
    [ Hard to say, I'm still new despite being here for almost all year so I haven't had too many battles. And I don't lurk too often in matches so, there's that. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…