• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The arrival of the railways led to a decline and commercial shipping now only docks at Dunball. The Parrett along with its connected waterways and network of drains supports an ecosystem that includes several rare species of flora and faunaOrange County Web Site Design
    buy website
    Hey man. I was on chat when you had your battle with Blaze. Don’t feel bad about being new to competitive battling. I’m as are other members of the clan... You may want to take some time to read the 1st post concerning the OU, UU and Uber Tiers and who’s in the. Also read the IV breeding and EV training section. These are very very helpful and will add you in getting better. Also ask your fellow clan mates for help in regards to breeding (I can help) team building and tutoring. As a show of good faith I am going to give you a jolly staru with egg moves on it and tell you how to train it. This process is LONG but the results are well worth it.
    There are a lot of good battlers here in Rebellion and we also have a lot of friends that are good also.
    If I see you on chat today I’ll give you the poke.

Regards,

Old Man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…