• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you fight for MMS' tour, I might be able to fight today, maybe around 9-10pm
    Wednesday and Thursday from 2-6 pm and Saturday afternoon.
    Dude, I gotta say, I'm glad you're still putting time and effort into the Serebii Journal. It helps add a little life to an otherwise dead sub-forum, and the articles are generally pretty fun to read. Also, just letting you know that after I get off for Christmas break, I might be able to write something for the January issue if you want. :)
    Makes sense P: XY is erally easy tho. Just handle it like it were your first time in comp battling. A few minor changes were made, and new megae of course, but in a week or 2 you shoulda seen about everything xP
    If comp = competitive battling, then yes :) For the first time OU is somewhat diverse ;3 And on P4L the league thing is finally starting :D If you have x/y maybe we can battle sometime again? Or do ya prefer PO?
    Yeah wars seem to be completely dead (the section itself is blank), but IMO a lot of people who used to do competitive now to PASB. Just seemed to notice that (USAToday, Sparkbeat and a few others.
    TBH I'm surprised at the amount of people gone and even more so at the amount of people I thought had gone but are back now. Also at the amount of guilds that have died off quickly since before my 6 month long hiatus, like Crusades Order.

And I was completely surprised the Dracaena and THT are still up after almost 4 years!
    Well you've still got your own way to contribute to the community, and that's great. I may not mod the competitive forums, but I can still contribute as a regular member and that's what I plan to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…