• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ew, that's creepy. jk. In my dorm, I'm in the middle. 2 guys older than me, and 3 girls younger than me
    Nah, gender is just a number. Wait... Eh? Yeah, we all have that one friend, I guess
    I see. I'm more of the "When I was young!" kind of guy, ironically since I'm only 20.
    Well, if it makes you feel any better, your brother sounds like my type of guy. lol
    You know it was. lol (jk)
    Ugh, I can't stand them. especially if they are annoying and disrespectful.
    I... didn't not really need to know that. lol
    Indeed, it gets funnier once you're settled in

My plans aren't 100% clear yet, but I'll likely study to be a grade school teacher. lol
    "I almost also did something with children" just sit back, relax, and think about that sentence for a few moments. lol. And yeah, overactivity can be stressful
    Yeah, it is scary at first, but once you do it regularily and get used to it, it is actually pretty fun.
    Yep. Anxiety and nervousness is kinda my weakness. lol

It's grade school. they're children. It is exhausting.
    Yep, that was me today, and for the upcoming 3 weeks. lol
    Well, I did wait until another in the group (We're 4) took the initiative.
    It was mostly observing, but seeing as that got incredibly boring incredibly fast, I joined the actual teaching.
    In the current week's contest, why are we not allowed to edit Dark Types?

None of the Dark Types really look zombie-like, and if we are allowed to edit Ghost Types, I believe we should be allowed to edit Dark Types, too.

I ask because I edited a Hydreigon, then realized that we cannot edit Dark Types, and I do not want to do it all over again. :p
    Ah, cool! We're near November, so. Few days for it to come! Haha!
    Do you sprite on PS or Paint?
    Do you intend to do a santa theme on GWSC? I was looking at the hall of fame, and those weeks were so cool! I'm excited to it!
    It is humanity's sub-concious need for approval, I tell you. lol
    So should I. How ironic isn't it that the Games section Mod haven't ever made a game there?
    Yeah, I am like that myself. And sometimes when I approve games, I think "How would this even work?" But then it suprise me all the time. lol
    The rating games are the funniest. people seem to be into being judged by others, for some reason. I should come up with a new rating game, but I'm not that inventive, ironically enough
    That is how you know you're doing a good job.
    Yeah, it ceased eventually. Now, the section is better than ever, at leas imo.
    Quite simple. just keep everything in check and watch out for rule-breakers, and you should be fine.
    I think I was hated for a period when I introduced new rules to the games section. lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…