• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yep, that's totally fine. you really don't need to give me something else, I just want klefki haha
    I'm free throughout the week, so I'll most likely be available once you're open :]
    I may make a second trip to GS to get more. A year or so from now, their value will increase and I can trade 'em for other valuables.

Is that so? Well, have fun at the convention! See ya in about a week!
    alright fairywitch is out until nov. 2nd which i may log in around oct. 29th to post in my guild at least but ill see you all on november 2nd :3
    Oh god, sorry about that. The mods and I aren't used to approving another subforum of threads, so we like rarely check it haha. But I opened it now :)
    You're doing good? What good are you doing? Lol, I had to. >.>
    It's alright. Hard to believe we're less than one month away from OR/AS, huh?
    It's fine xD. I don't think I could ever infract your or anything like that unless you were spamming, I was just cleaning up the thread.
    As for the giveaways, I was gone for a while and didn't receive your PM before the forum reset. I asked the mods about the TSV thing before; unfortunately, we can't openly endorse it as it's against the 3rd-party-devices rule since you need Powersaves to check TSVs now. It's okay if you do it privately, but we can't approve any thread that does so. You would probably be better off going to the TSV reddit.
    My goal is to simply see all the shinies. Living shiny Dex? Cool, but it's been done before. I think if I make a Living Dex It will be... probably all the Hidden Abilites in Luxury/Dream Balls. x3
    Yeah, maybe DLC megas or something could happen, but don't get your hopes TOO high. I want a Mega Milotic just as much as you do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…