• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hydrohs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I bet the SJWs pay you to think that. It's about ethics in message board journalism!
    I am shocked - do you hear me? SHOCKED - that there are people on this forum arguing in the name of Gamergate.
    I'm going to have to stop running the claim a pokemon thread now since I will be leaving sppf soon

idk if you guys want to close the thread or find a mod who can continue updating it but yeah I won't be doing it anymore. hopefully I was some help with it this year
    The best part is not only the notion that it has to be announced to the world, but who is saying it the loudest.
    My favorite ones are the ones about how they've "lost their way" and about how some new property is going to force change. These are real people saying these things! Amazing.
    So you know how you killed yourself with Lucina's final smash? I may or may not have done that with Marth.

:(
    I eagerly await these games releasing into the hands of unsatisfied gamers everywhere and then we can start the pre-release tears for the next game.
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Metroid but I saw that reading a bit through the site. You weren't kidding about having to put 7+ hours aside to listen to it all though. This is some high quality work.
    A+ suggestion on that album, took awhile to download but it was worth the wait. Still got a ton to go through but it's fantastic so far, Behind Pillars of Marble in particular is wonderful.
    Oh I see, yeah, I can remember the purpose of voices on spp now that you've mentioned it. Sometime after all the HG/SS speculation, I went to the chat and used several nicknames for a while and had some fun there, though now I only ever go on as DLR. Having said that, I must have only gone on there a small handful of times in the last two or three years.

Given how big this forum is, the idea of being a moderator would have sounded pretty daunting if you asked me four years ago, but thankfully you are split up to have the task of moderating different sub-forums at least, right?
    I managed to get Ubuntu working a few weeks ago on my laptop after trying again. Microsoft really do like to possess your PC quite like Golum from Lord of the Rings. It wasn't as complicated as I was made to believe, but it was still a nightmare that shouldn't have been dreamed up in the first place
    I've known about you holding some position of power on the chat for a while now, (I genuinely can't remember what the names are for each of the different tiers of ops on there) and I've only just found out that you've become a member of staff on here as well! I'd say congrats on that, but you've probably been one long enough for that to be redundant. I'm assuming you probably don't remember me, but still, happy to see that you're still around and hoping that you're well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…