• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Rezzo
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I know, right? I'm thinking of making listening to it a morning ritual.

I can't remember that. At all

And dat Star Wars trailer

Beautiful
    sorry for the late response, i don't log in very much.

Grindcore:
    Napalm Death - Scum
    Repulsion - Horrified
    Insect Warfare - World Extermination
    Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless
    SOB - What's the Truth?

Crust:
    Doom - Bury the Debt Not the Dead
    Amebix - Arise!
    Deviated Instinct - Welcome to the Orgy
    Dystopia - The Aftermath
    Nausea (NYC) - Extinction

those should help you build a foundation on which to understand both genres.
    I like cassettes just because of the compactness and having an album in a physical format of some sort. I usually end up listening to it on digital media more often than not on my phone anyway.

That makes sense. I probably agree with you in that regard, though I think that Artificial Death in the West isn't nearly as good as Hacker. It's a little like a comparison of the closers on Deathconsciousness vs The Unnatural World to me, though both are good.
    Yeah, I guess we are. I can look back to a lot of stuff and hate myself for it but most anyone does that. I'm happy that you're doing well and coping with issues thrown at you, and I'm glad that you're working on being more confident. That is something that has been troubling me for years as well, you were correct to guess that, but I'm also looking to do more also, there's a lot I stopped myself from doing in the past due to being shy and uncomfortable, as well as other personal issues, and those things I stopped myself from doing can seem pretty silly things to say 'I shouldn't do that' to when you'd otherwise want to.

My twin's also doing computer science stuff at uni and he's enjoying it and doing well. I won't be seeing him until December and he's been gone since late September so I miss him. Was the first year easy to get into? (And that sucks about you having to spend an extra two years during A-levels, was a lot going on at that time?)

I may try to talk to some of your friends but I won't guarantee anything. Maybe if I start posting more and seeing them about, I'll consider it.
    Me neither but I bought one anyway. I think I have spending problems.

I think Gov't Plates is good but still not as good as their other stuff. It's getting a vinyl release on Black Friday which I'm definitely picking up. The Money Store used to be my favorite but Exmilitary, NLDW and African American Friends on the Moon are all growing on me. NOTM takes a little bit of time to appreciate, it's a lot different from their other stuff and I hated it at first but now I really like it. And they announced recently that Powers that B was officially done and showed off the cover art, so I'm pretty excited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…