• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bakphoon™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, a lack of Energy should just make the Pokémon sluggish and slow to act.
    up to Ref though.

Still though, this was the last Round I was reasonably going yo survive so it was a dod (do or die) scenario.
    And for ASB.

Good.

A some of it done, I have to check if it's long enough though and well calculated. Yourself?
    I was going to Faint if not and next Rohnd I have he disadvantage of going first ._.
    Thanks! I'm waiting SM's answer, but I guess his will be a no... So I'll try on The Under. Maybe he'll accept?

Hum... What about a grass type? Torterra would be cool, or Venusaur! Zombie Pikachu could also be sinister.
    I used Meganium... Is it good?

By the way, when on GIMP, I discovered 800% zoom is better for spriting. Using it is awesome. Which program you use, btw?
    Yes, a photo editor on my phone.... The one with which I made those banners.

Don't worry, everyone will forget about the internet cutting off thing in a few days, and they'll allow you.
    [Since I don't have time right now, this message to DLADV: I won't be ordering today. Sorry. Will try to do it soon though.]
    Niko and I.

Bad timing means end of the world? Wow, at least try and kiss up to them?
    Its by far my favorite subject and not that hard.

Then tell them you do with actual proof. And make sure they always see you study.
    Yes.

*Sighs* Well even then, you need to calculate things right.

And do you partake in your studies or not?
    Which is why you need more experience.

Sucks to hear about that. It seems everyone is leaving, except for Mew and Nikomajor.
    Did you complete them and get full SP?

Shortening everything isn't a good habit, I mean I understand for stuff that are very long but not two words.
    Wow, my parents are serious about cutting my internet access off. So if you see me not online for a day or two, that means it's all over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…