• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder what's going on with you. I hope everything has gone well. I was just reminiscing on here once again, and of course, thought of you. To think I'm now in college and looking back at this stuff. Anyway, please keep being awesome.
    S
    Swampert is my Homeboy
    Hey. I hope that you know that I will always consider you a friend of mine. I hope that you are doing well. And I hope to reconnect with you soon. Your friend- Swampy.
    Swampy!!!

It’s so nice to hear from you again! I’ve been doing fine. I recently decided to pursue a new degree in Accounting lol. How have you been? :p
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

merry christmas octagon

unless you're more active @ slateport, in which case i'll post this there too :]
    hey swampy what image did you use for the background of the futurama theme at ct60 forums

i would check, but i locked us all out of the admin panel if you remember
    Yep. Paying for the one thing that'll get you into a decent job is pretty bs. Especially with schools that are upwards of 50 grand a year.
    So community college it sounds like. That's respectable, since you're doing it for money's sake. Gotta love how you have to pay a good chunk of the average salary per year for education...
    I also listen to non-basic music, songs which aren't mainstream. I see you have a non-basic taste as well. I like Katy Perry but her songs aren't something I'd listen to all the time. I also listen to EDM sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…