• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Razor Leafeon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arxyem: Hmph. *Teleports behind Sivath just before he gets hit* You give away your attacks before you even use them. *Unleashes a Thunderwave to paralyze Sivath*
    Arcanine: *Tries to break through, but fails*
    Arxyem: Nice try... *Is right behind Sivath after teleporting out of the barrier* It's gonna take more than that to stop me. *Launches a Focus Blast at Sivath at almost point blank*
    OOC: Even if aura can be immeasurably powerful if given time to charge, it's still beyond the strength of any other Pokémon, save a legendary like Giratina. Power like that makes things too easy for our characters and makes the RP, in all honesty, stale.

Arxyem: *Teleports behind Sivath and uses Psychic to send Sivath to the ground*
    OOC: That's all right... It's the seemingly light-speed flying, the great extent to which he can manipulate aura, and the immense power he can unleash, that's OP. But that immunity is a bit OP as well.

*The bandits begin unleashing a barrage of long-ranged attacks from the ground at Sivath*
    Arxyem: ... I see. *Teleports somewhere*

OOC: Um... Don't you think that Sivath is... What's the word... Overpowered?
    Arxyem: Now, then... *Goes into Sivath's mind to tamper with his memories, making him forget what he's doing*
    ???: *Slams Sivath to the ground, still keeping him immobile* I don't think names are necessary here... But I'll give mine anyway. I am Arxyem. (Ar-zhee-em) I'm a Beheeyem.
    *Sivath suddenly becomes suspended in midair and is unable to move entirely*

???: Now, now... You're not going anywhere. Just from that aura blade, I bet you're Sivath of Team Aura.
    *Sometime later... Sivath has been found and chained down with heavy, steel chains in the dungeon of the fortress*

???: I wonder who this idiot is... *Looking at Sivath from the other side of the jail's bars*
    Valo: Like I said, 25 miles to the south west of here. We must infiltrate their fortress and kill them all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…