• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Razor Leafeon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Valo: *Turns to Sivath* It is... Kórvem or Zeph might be able to tell us what species it Mega Evolves.
    Valo: Take care of them yourself. We were supposed to stop before we got in sight and attack at night. That's why I wasn't in a hurry. Your incompetence has cost us this mission. *Begins to walk away*
    Valo: We would have killed them all if you had been patient and followed me. We were supposed to surprise them and kill them before they knew what hit them. You completely ruined this job.
    OOC: The others need to have escaped for plot reasons.

Valo: These are the ones that didn't escape... There were supposed to be many more. *Kills a Rhyhorn with surprising ease*
    Valo: I'm sure their were more Psychic types... *Drives his sharpened fists through each of the three Dugtrios and kills them* Now get back up here.
    Valo: Hmph... *Gets up quickly and faces the Digtrio* Of course, they would leave a few behind for a small surprise attack...
    Valo: *Walks around the fortress for a bit, then glares at Sivath* ... They are gone. Their leader was distracting you, so they could make an escape! You FOOL!
    *Everyone has mysteriously disappeared, except for one presence*

Valo: *Walks over to you* Sivath?
    Arxyem: Why else would they want us dead? I'm surprised they only sent you. Anyway, farewell. *Teleports, disappearing*

*Slowly, everyone in the barrier becomes quiet*
    Arxyem: *Gets hit by both attacks and knocks Sivath away with Psychic* Good... But I should know better. *Uses Recover and then uses Simple Beam to render Sivath's ability useless*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…