• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no problem! ^_^
    did you do well? how was it? :D

I'm good, going to buy pkm tcg cards today wooooo~

hahahaha :)
    3 for 3 sounds great :) I'm at work at the moment so no 3ds right now to check, but I know for a fact that I have HA Buneary and HA venipede. I'm not sure about HA murkrow, I will have to check.
    I'm pretty sure that I've got them(don't have my 3ds on me atm), but I don't have access to those balls since I only have X and AS version(and stuff gained through trading, but nothing in special balls)
    I've got the entire national dex so there are a lot of pokemon to check(x/oras+bank).
    Tell me which ones you need and I'll look them up and let you know asap.
    Hello, I saw your post in the items trade list and i am interested in wise glasses and expert belt.

I have dream ball and dive ball jolly/bold eevee with the following egg moves (level 1 kalos born/bred)

curse / wish / yawn / stored power
    You still there? Looks like I missed you :[
    Though if you're usually on X/Y around that time, I'll make sure to be available then tomorrow.
    Alright, the 3 Pokemon you asked for have been bred! I managed to finish it earlier than I thought, but yeah, I'll be on X/Y tomorrow as well as the rest of the week to trade them over for the items I asked for (Red Card, Weakness Policy, and Assault Vest in return for Darumaka, Zubat, and Foongus).

My FC is 5000-4000-2564, my IGN is KB3, and my friend card display name is Anton. I've already registered you. See you there :]
    Hi
    I have a Kalos bred Bagon with Hydro Pump if you are interested(it is in a normal PokeBall though)
    If you want it, Im looking for an Enigma Berry and have Megastones that i can trade you
    Ok, I can totally do that.
    I won't be able to get on X/Y tomorrow, so let's see... I'll most likely have them ready by Tuesday, if nothing comes up. And once I get that done we can arrange a trading time afterwards. That fine with you?
    Hey, I saw your post in the IV Bred Trading Thread and I'm interested in a few of your items, specifically the Assault Vest, Red Card, and Weakness Policy.
    I can breed quite a few 5IV egg move mons in return for them, which are listed on my collection page.
    hey, would you trade an ability capsule for one of my 5iv kabuto, or a 5iv tympole w swift swim?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…