• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Serena, what's up?

Damnit, I am watching another anime.. that you also watch too. (what is my problem?)
    Trinity Seven... Arata. KIRITO STARTS ANOTHER HAREM
    I just love his character and personality though, xD.

Another being Black Bullet... that's pretty good too. :)
    Yeah. Only show bashing Lol.

Well, I haven't read all of the posts yet, just skimming through the ones long.

Umm, regarding Serena, maybe they're trying to bring up her character development, which is essential to amour. But that's what I call over analyzing.
    I know right? That's why I ended the debate. It's getting hotter and hotter there every minute passes.
    Haha yeah. I'm recently hooked up with Dissidia now. Can't get enough of it Lol.

I'm recently trying to come up with ideas in regards to amour just to catch up. I'm not posting there much anymore these past weeks, as it's starting to bore me. Plus, school just got hectic.
    Bromance for the win.
    I would've taken Kirito x Asuna.. but *stares at Serena*
    LOL, jk.

What's up?

Regarding your previous post about the idea.
    Sure! You can just take my randomised drabble and just adapt it into a longer story. Considering you've made plenty shippy fics in the past.. I'm sure you can do it to this one.

I could attempt it if I wanted to.. but I have no ideas in mind. Drabbles are probably what I'm best at. :)
    P.S: I made a new couple on that shipping thread.

----------
    Kirigaya Kazuto x Tsuboi Ryoutarou (Klein) - Spectro889
    ----------
    Amazing, isn't it? xD
    Ty Serena!

I came up with it really quick.. with little thought put into it. Randomised ideas sometimes come up good I guess..
    Anyway, what's up? :D

I'm off to school now, so bye!
    Agreed. I sent you a PM regarding your idea on that ending. :p
    It was a very good idea.

xD. That's why I love his personality.

That's true. I think the 12 episodes were only based off volumes 1-3. And there is 6 atm. We'll probably get a 2nd season soon.
    Yup, most of the animes I watch are based off LNs anyway.
    I see. Everyone has their own preference, so no worries. ^^

Ah right, I'll take a look into it at some point.

Well, that's true. It was a sweet addition though. (shows Latifa's caring attitude to others)

Me either, I thought he was awesome in every way - he still is though.

No problemo, I think it's a good idea.

Haha, it's an awesome anime in my opinion. However it's only 12 eps.. but the LNs are still ongoing, so it's likely they'll have a 2nd season.
    Hah.. alright then. (I'm watching you... *eyes narrows*)

That's very true. :p
    Isuzu's summer outfit looks pretty cool, but I prefer her formal outfit more. :p (school uniform is good too)

Yeah. I still like Latifa though, she has a very polite personality. (example: Her and Kanie in that ferris wheel)

That's true. I'm not surprised if Kanie x Isuzu was going to happen.. it would be when Kanie completes his mission as manager and then departs. (exactly what you said)

P.S: I've been watching No Game No Life. (main character is voiced by Kirito, AGAIN!). It's based off another game world.. but it's got an interesting element to it. The show is really hilarious though. XD
    Really? I didn't know, but I understand that the dubbed version's content are quite different from the original one.
    And the reason I love the subbed is that I like the original voice, they are the most suitable for the characters.
    Yeah, that's very close then. we only have to wait for one month. :) Anyway see you.
    Alright, that's good though I prefer the subbed version
    Nah I believe the subbed version will be released later *looking confident*
    Just saw it, so I replied. Also did SevenDaysshipping too, as MonMonCandie guessed wrong. I can see exactly why they thought The Ring, though!
    Haha, no not really. :p
    Compared to many others (yourself included)... I'm not a massive anime fan. :s (I see people with pages of anime on their lists')

Ah right. I'm going to watch the new episode of SAO II (Mother's Rosario... bring it on) and FSN UBW.

O crap. That's harsh...

Marry: Isuzu (I think you already know due to how many times I praised her design)
    Snog: Sylphy (HELICOPTAH!!!!!)
    Kill: Latifa (I don't want to... why u so HARSH!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…